Chapter 701-711

Chapter 701 Wedding Date

This hug is tender and long-lasting.

"Momo, thank you for agreeing to be my wife."

"Second brother, thank you for always caring for me."

Shao Jincheng took out another ring, took her other hand and helped her put it on.

Shao Jincheng held up both of her hands and said, "This hand is wearing the daisy ring you made yourself when you were a child. This hand is wearing the diamond ring I chose for you. It's perfect. It's so beautiful."

Chen Mo looked at the sparkling diamond ring, which seemed to be much larger than one carat and 6.5 mm in size. It shone brightly and sparkled in the sunlight.

"Second brother, this must be 1.5 carats?"

"Yeah, almost. I didn't buy a big one, for fear that you might find it too clumsy to wear. But I also ordered a pink pigeon egg, which will arrive in a month. But if you don't like wearing it, just keep it. .”

"Okay, all the profits from the rising market in the future will be mine?"

"Of course, the pigeon eggs are all yours, and whatever the price rises is yours." Shao Jincheng was about to be stunned by the cuteness of this little money fan. In this romantic moment, she was thinking about the profits.

"OK, deal."

"What are you thinking, Xiaocai? When we get married, not only do the pigeon eggs belong to you, but CM Department Store also owns half of it, right? All the real estate properties I invest in, all of them belong to you, boss lady."

"Yeah!"

Shao Jincheng smiled helplessly and fondly. This girl was really not romantic at all. Her eyes lit up when she mentioned her property. It is different from some rich men who worry all day long that their girlfriends only love their money. Shao Jincheng was very happy that he was rich and could make Chen Mo happy.

"Momo, when you return to Beijing, tell grandpa and eldest brother about this. Can we get married as soon as possible, before winter comes?"

"So fast?"

"Well, the sooner the better. I've been waiting for too long, and I don't want to wait another day now."

"Okay, I agree."

He took her hand with the daisy ring, raised it, and looked at the little daisy, which he had kept on her ring finger for sixteen years.

The two of them were just like this, holding hands and looking at the sea.

——

Chen Mo spent July and August in various activities.

In late August, the two finally returned to Beijing. Shao Jincheng, who handled the work in Beijing by phone, did not return to Wangfujing CM Department Store immediately to order.

The first thing he arranged was a dinner party at No. 8 Qianhai West Street.

Chen Mo returned to Changchun Garden immediately. She was like a nephew, piling up small gifts brought to him from all over the country in front of him.