Chapter 561-570

Chapter 561 Brother Einstein

In her impression, Yang Jingjing was definitely a professional strong woman. Whether it was in school or after work, her brother was completely attracted to her because he saw another side of her when she was holding a scalpel. Now, what happened? Let this sister Jingjing, who has always been the calmest and most sober, become like this!

"Mo Mo, the door is open, thank you." Yang Jingjing stood at the door holding a basin, calling to Chen Mo who was deep in thought.

Chen Mo walked over and took the basin from her hand, "Sister Jingjing, let me do it. I'll bring the water. Just open the door." If there had to be someone who would serve her brother with water, it would be her. It's impossible to let Sister Jingjing come.

Yang Jingjing didn't hesitate, opened the door, walked a few steps, and then opened the door to the living room, ignoring the wind-blocking curtain, so that Chen Mo could go in with the basin.

Chen Yongfeng quickly stood up and washed his hands. Yang Jingjing even held a towel next to him, waiting for him to finish washing.

After Chen Yongfeng washed his hands, he insisted on going out and pouring water. Yang Jingjing watched him go out and come back, "This is not the time for you to catch a cold. Go out to get water without wearing a coat. If you have a fever and fall ill, it's not a trivial matter."

Chen Yongfeng had a bright smile on his face, "You, since I found out, you have really treated me like a rare animal. Don't worry, I have always been in good health. I can't even remember the last time I had a fever or cold." ”

She must not remember that. The last time my brother had a fever and cold must have been before he was eight years old. It was so far away from now. After she was reborn with the space, her brother had never been sick.

"Brother, Sister Jingjing, what on earth are you talking about!"

It turned out that these two girls just went to fetch water and did not mention what happened to him today.

Yang Jingjing said, "Yongfeng, you asked me silently, but I think that for such a big matter, it is better and more meaningful for you to tell silently in person."

The three of them sat down together. In fact, Chen Yongfeng didn't really feel that he had to speak for himself, because he felt that he would not just solve one world-wide problem in his life. "Mo Mo, maybe I have been having an easy time these days." Yes, I have had a lot of rest, and my mind is particularly clear today, so I have proved the Riemann Hypothesis that I have studied for a long time."

"..."

Chen Mo's brain was shut down, "No, brother, wait, wait a while. Li, Man, guess, think. I have to slow down, let me think about it."

Her brain is smart. She can memorize things quickly, but it is limited to liberal arts. She doesn't take science seriously at all. It has been a long, long year. Before, my brother casually told her what she was studying. But she just heard it once and didn't take it seriously at all.

Yang Jingjing began to tell Chen Mo about the content of the Riemann Hypothesis and the global status of this conjecture that has never been confirmed by calculations.

The more he listened to Yang Jingjing's words, the bigger Chen Mo's eyes became. "I know, I understand. To sum up, my brother will soon become the Einstein of mathematics?"