Chapter 661-670

Chapter 661 Opening Ceremony

Chen Mo opened the wallet given by Shao Jincheng and counted the money inside. She wanted to know what she was doing and not spend it recklessly.

Shao Jincheng understood her little moves without having to guess.

"Don't worry, if the money is not enough, I can sign and let them come back to me with the bill."

"That's right." But let's just buy according to the money. Before the opening, the boss brings his sister to pay on credit. That won't work. Chen Mo is not a materialist. She has room in her body and can no longer be materialistic, so she still believes in Feng Shui and the like. Doing so can easily affect the mall's business.

In the huge shopping mall, the only customer was Chen Mo, followed by the owner of the shopping mall.

Chen Mo was embarrassed to delay their overtime work, so he just took a look at it and paid for it if he liked it.

Shao Jincheng, who knew what she was thinking, also waved his hand to prevent the clerk from greeting them too much, so they could browse freely by themselves.

The two of them walked around for a while, and Shao Jincheng had three more clothes and a pair of shoes.

The mall was too big, it was late, and she was tired.

When the two of them returned to the first floor, it was already eleven o'clock.

In just two hours, the hall on the first floor has been hung with red balloons, making it look festive. A red carpet has been laid in the middle, and a half-meter-high stage has been set up.

"Mr. Shao, please check."

The person who came to talk to Shao Jincheng was the supervisor in charge of the shopping mall project. Chen Mo obediently went aside and waited for Shao Jincheng to finish his work.

Shao Jincheng completed the work as quickly as possible.

It was already late at night when I sent Chen Mo back to Changchun Garden. He parked the car, got out of the car, and took out two paper bags from the trunk, "Here are the clothes prepared for you for the ceremony tomorrow." There is also this marked bag. This is for my sister-in-law. Take it to she. "

"OK."

She already knew the brand Valentino on the paper bag. The last time he bought himself a Hermès bag, she had a lot of knowledge about luxury goods.

"Okay, thank you, second brother."

Shao Jincheng leaned over and pointed at his face, "Momo, it smells good."

Chen Mo stood on tiptoe obediently and kissed him on the cheek.

"I won't come to pick you up tomorrow. I've already told Yongfeng what time it is. Please remind him."

"Well, you should go back and rest quickly. We have big things to do tomorrow." When drinking water at night, she secretly fed him spiritual fluid. He was too busy these days. Giving him some energy would also help him She can rest assured that she will be energetic tomorrow.