Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111 Chen Zhaodi’s Red Beard

The jeep drove all the way to the deepest mountain col. Baishan is good for this. There are cemeteries all over the mountains and plains. The ancestors of several nearby villages are buried here, so Shao Jincheng does not need to carry her up the mountain. This is good.

He got out of the car, pulled out the rope from the trunk, and pulled Chen Zhaodi toward the cemetery. The woods in the col were always denser, so it was better this way because it was difficult to find.

"Whether you live or die, just ask for your own blessings."

"You lunatic, I just want to steal her hairpin, are you okay with that?"

Shao Jincheng didn't bother to discuss the issue with her, so he took her to a very secluded tree and started tying her up with ropes.

"Did you see it? The two new graves next to it are quite fresh. You can keep them here to keep them company."

"Let me go! I will freeze to death! You are crazy! You are killing someone."

After Shao Jincheng finished tying her, he put the handkerchief back right after he took it out. Using this to gag her was like giving her a handkerchief, and that was not acceptable. He went to the side and picked up a handful of pine needles. He opened her mouth and stuffed it directly. He was afraid that she would spit it out. He grabbed another handful and stuffed it in. The corners of Chen Zhaodi's mouth were sharpened by the sharp pine needles. The thorns scratched it, and there must have been countless cuts in the mouth.

Shao Jincheng naturally has no pity for women.

Chen Zhaodi could only make a whimpering sound.

"Whether you survive or not depends on your own fate."

Shao Jincheng quickly finished all this, turned around and left. The snow fell harder and harder, and his footprints were buried and traces were erased in about ten minutes.

Yang Fengshou drove the car and said after a long time, "I'm letting you go a little bit in this matter."

"It's nothing. I almost beat her to death with my fists in front of her. I didn't even touch her today. And even so, they may not be able to remember the lesson."

"Of course, what I care about is not that I am too harsh on the Chen family. I am worried about you. Although you are naughty, you have never caused any trouble that cannot be dealt with. It is snowing heavily today. If the Chen family cannot find her, she will soon lose her temperature. Because it’s not worth taking human lives, and I can’t explain it to the chief.”

"Grandpa has so many lives on his hands. He has never seen any big storms."

Yang Fengshou sighed, "Jincheng, this can't be compared. It's an era of peace now. And look at the leader now, he is an old man as gentle as jade."

Shao Jincheng agreed. Grandpa is so gentle now that no one can see that he was a cold-blooded and iron-fisted military politician in the past.

"Grandpa just looks gentle. He won't notice my little kid's tricks, and he won't think it's a problem. No matter what, I want to protect Momo, and I won't let her suffer any grievances."