Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71 Wong Tai Sin Appears

Chen Mo slowly lowered his arms. The thin girl, who was only two years old, looked coldly at Chen Baogen who was tearing his clothes apart frantically in front of him.

The white face, big eyes, and black pupils reflected the figure of the crazy Chen Baogen. The little girl was extremely calm and her face was as cold as ice. It was all so weird.

At this moment, Chen Baogen had a fantasy in his mind. Countless scorpions were crawling along his collar and getting into his jacket. From the first scorpion to the countless scorpions now, they were all given to him by Chen Mo. fantasy.

There was a smell of urine. Chen Mo looked down and saw that Chen Baogen's pants were wet.

She frowned, took a few steps back, and covered her mouth and nose. Was she so scared that she peed?

After she stepped back, she quietly watched Chen Baogen rolling on the ground and tearing his clothes.

The urine, snow, and soil on the ground slowly mixed into mud, and he rolled on it, tearing his clothes, his mouth wide open, but unable to make any sound.

This minute passed very quickly for Chen Mo.

But for Chen Baogen, it was the longest minute since he was born.

In extreme panic and struggle, Chen Baogen finally fainted.

Chen Mo sighed, the show was over so quickly, and she was really reluctant to leave.

The little girl waved her hand gently, and a huge weasel appeared next to her. The weasel stood upright and stared at Chen Mo motionlessly. The surrounding environment does not attract it at all, and all its energy is concentrated on its owner, Chen Mo.

Chen Mo rubbed his chin at it and pointed at the pile of firewood.

The weasel looked like a human, nodded, and then disappeared in a whoosh. In a few movements, it climbed up the firewood pile and appeared on the top of the firewood pile.

Chen Mo took one last look at Chen Baogen, who was stunned and fell to the ground. She leaned over to pick up the galaka that fell on the ground, and then sent it to the space for cleaning and disinfection.

Although it didn't fall on the urine, she disliked things touched by Chen Baogen.

After getting up, he waved to the weasel on the firewood pile.

Then she walked lightly to the earthen wall of the backyard. With a nimbleness that was inappropriate for her age and body, she pulled the bumps and dead grass on the earthen wall with both hands, and climbed over the earthen wall easily. As she jumped lightly, her little figure Disappeared.

After Chen Mo landed, he clapped his little hands and said goodbye, I'm going to play.

——

"Baogen? Baogen?" After more than ten minutes, Liu Pearl realized that Chen Baogen was missing. "Sanya, where is your brother?"

Chen Zhaodi tossed her pocket and played galaka while replying, "I don't know, I just left the field."

Liu Zhuzhen put down the half-mended coat, put on her shoes and went to the ground. Erya was washing clothes in the outer room, "Where is your brother?"