Chapter 411-420

Chapter 411 Madhouse

Yang Jingjing waited quietly at the door, looking at the expressions on the blackboard through the threshold. She felt that she concentrated all her brainpower on trying to understand, but she failed.

With the applause in the classroom, Chen Yongfeng succeeded.

The teacher was as happy as the students. Everyone came over to high-five Chen Yongfeng. The teacher even put his arm around Chen Yongfeng's shoulders and gave him a few vigorous pats.

"Okay, everyone, take a rest for a while, and I'll write down the next topic."

Yang Jingjing heard the teacher say she had a rest, so she dared to stick her head out at the door. Only then did the people in the classroom notice Yang Jingjing at the door.

She smiled at Chen Yongfeng and waved her hand, and Chen Yongfeng came out.

"Have you been waiting for a long time? Do you have anything to do with me?"

"Not long after, your classes were so difficult that I couldn't understand them even if I tried."

"It's okay. There are specialties in the arts, and that's what I study."

Now in front of her, Chen Yongfeng, who lowered his head to talk to her, and Chen Yongfeng, who was just writing formulas on the blackboard in the classroom, had completely different expressions. The one who just solved the problem was radiating light. At this moment, he lowered his head and said As he spoke, it was the younger brother he had known for four years again, and Yang Jingjing was in a daze for a moment.

"Why did you come to see me?" Yang Jingjing didn't speak, so Chen Yongfeng asked again.

Yang Jingjing took out four clam oils from her pocket and said, "Yongfeng, here, here are the leftovers."

"Is your hand ready?"

She pulled up her sleeves and stretched her hands upward, "Look."

The chilblains on the back of Yang Jingjing's hands that were chapped, red and swollen and still oozing a little blood are gone. The wounds have healed. Now there is only accumulation of pigment, which needs to be recovered slowly.

"It's really, really good."

"You must thank Momo Mo for me. It solved a big problem for me. Even if the teacher saw it, he wouldn't say that I didn't protect my hands well."

"Well, your doctors' hands are doing delicate work and they need to be well protected."

The words "doctor" were very helpful to Yang Jingjing. She was only a freshman and no one had ever called her doctor before.

"Yongfeng, pick it up and help me bring it back to Mo Mo."

"No, I didn't make it clear last time. I'll give these five to you silently. She said that you won't need two, and your hands will be fine. You can keep the rest and continue wiping your face and hands." .”

Yang Jingjing heard that Chen Mo knew early on that she didn't need to apply five wipes to get it right, and the rest was specially brought to her, so she put it back in her pocket without delay.