Chapter 591-600

Chapter 591 Room allocation

Listening to the report between the brother and sister and their mother, they were in a peaceful mood to avoid any ripples.

They are really outstanding. My aunt passed away too early. If she were still alive and saw a pair of children behaving like this, I don’t know how proud and happy I would be.

Especially the eldest son's achievements are unmatched by many top academics in academia.

Perhaps, life is like this, intertwined with all kinds of regrets.

Looking at her boyfriend's back, Yang Jingjing's heart became heavy. When Aunt Du passed away, he was eight years old, an age when he had already developed a deep love and attachment to his mother.

In his heart, he must be very eager for his mother to see his success with her own eyes.

The tree wants to be quiet but the wind does not stop; the child wants to be nourished but cannot be kissed. This kind of regret has probably grown into a tree in Yongfeng's heart. Every now and then, when a gust of wind blows, the tree will start to sway gently, which makes people's hearts hurt.

Yang Jingjing recovered her thoughts and stepped forward to help the brother and sister clean the dust.

After getting the certificate and the bonus, such a big thing has been settled. I can finally visit my mother's grave and tell her about this good thing.

The brother and sister finished reporting on the current situation, and Du Bingfang's tomb was spotless.

——

Spring 1977.

Another batch of family buildings at Peking University Hospital have been capped.

"Hey, the room allocation list has been posted."

"where?"

"Lobby."

Yang Jingjing came out of the outpatient clinic and stretched. She saw 30 numbers this morning, and there were a few more people who came to Beijing from other places to see the doctor, but they didn't get the number. She really couldn't bear to add extra numbers. .

During the one-hour lunch break, she took her lunch box and went to the cafeteria to get some food.

"Doctor Yang, the list of room assignments has come down again."

Yang Jingjing rubbed her shoulders and smiled, "Okay, I'll go take a look later."

After eating calmly, I went to the hall to look at the list.

Sure enough, I was once again nowhere on the list.

An older, unmarried, young woman like her is always the last one in the queue for room allocation.

No, maybe, I am not in this team at all.

"Dr. Yang, have you finished eating?"

"Oh, Dean, I've finished eating."

"Come to my office."