Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41 Inexplicable desire to protect

The cornmeal chow mein thing was a family affair, and it was in the past.

Now at the health center in Donggou Village, there is no point in saying anything to others. Even if I say it, what will happen? Let Shao Jincheng scold his grandparents and uncles? So, what happens next? He still had to follow them home, but he wasn't afraid, lest they take their anger out on his sister and throw her out one day.

Chen Yongfeng didn't want to take this unnecessary risk, and he really didn't bother to mention it again.

"Jincheng, it's okay, don't mention that. Your injury looks serious. You need to take good care of yourself these days."

"No, I can't ignore this, you are my brother!" Then he pointed at Chen Mo, "She is also my sister! The fried noodles are for you! Why should they eat them? I don't want to eat them, so I can throw them away! "

Chen Mo looked up at Shao Jincheng. The little boy's face was full of anger. He must have known about the situation of the two brothers and sisters in the Chen family. But the Chen family is in this situation. It's not something that a child can change by saying a few words. So she had the same idea as her brother, it is better to do nothing than to work in vain, and it is better to do less than to do more.

At this time, Mrs. Chen and the three of them were behind her. After hearing the words that it was not for them to eat, her face was not embarrassed at all. Chen Jianqiang is feeling better at this time. He has always been the most favored one in the family, and the food that appears in the house belongs to him by default! How could he bear this?

"I said, where did this little brat like you come from? Now the masses are the ones in charge. Don't think that just having a few 'bodyguards' can take care of our family's affairs. Yes, cornmeal was found Yes, and after cooking, my mother deliberately didn’t feed them, so she starved them! Who told them to hide it privately? What! Just like that, you hit me? "

"Fuck you! I'm going to hit you!" Shao Jincheng rushed towards Chen Jianqiang without saying a word! "I knew it! Your whole family bullied them! Damn you, how dare you bully my brother!"

Shao Jincheng has a good physique and is strong. He punched the body with all his strength. It was really not a joke.

Chen Jianqiang, who had just regained his breath, suddenly fell down again.

Shao Jincheng couldn't get enough of the punch, so he threw himself on the creaky iron bed. Today he was going to beat the Chen family's baby to half to death and vent his anger on his brother! Even if he was beaten to death, he was still a brave man. What could this family do to him?

"Damn, is that food for you? How did you eat it? I'll let you spit it out!" In fact, there was no cornmeal left in Chen Jianqiang's stomach. Not only was there no cornmeal, he was also dehydrated. Chen Mo had already taken action before Shao Jincheng.

Although Mrs. Chen was afraid of the official family, her old son was her life. She immediately rushed over and stood in front of Chen Jianqiang, "Hey, stop fighting. The soldiers killed people."

At the same time, Yang Fengshou and two other people also caught up and directly grabbed Shao Jincheng from the hospital bed.

Yang Fengshou hugged him like this while his feet were still kicking in the air. "Let me go! Damn it! Let me go! Bullying children! Damn, Mo Mo is so old! Grab Mo Mo's food!"