Chapter 541-550

Chapter 541 Chen Yongfeng confesses his love

After confessing her love that night, it took her a long time to stop feeling sad, a long time to come out of it, and an even longer time to stop herself from thinking about finding him.

As a result, the rightful owner, the rightful owner who rejected her, suddenly appeared and asked her if her last confession was still valid?

It's not a month or two, but a year or two.

The more Yang Jingjing thought about it, the angrier she became. She simply turned sideways and faced Chen Yongfeng who was driving, "So, what do you mean by asking like this? What do you mean when you suddenly come to me and suddenly bring up that matter?"

Even Yang Jingjing, who was angry, did not respond to Chen Yongfeng's questions very harshly.

Chen Yongfeng looked at the rearview mirror, turned the direction, and stopped the car on the side of the road.

Then, he turned his head and looked at the woman who was glaring at him.

When Yang Jingjing saw Chen Yongfeng parking his car and looked over, half of the arrogance she had just lost was gone. She was still not used to looking at Chen Yongfeng.

Chen Yongfeng stretched out his hands, holding her face and letting her continue to look at him.

Yang Jingjing's face quickly turned red again.

"Jingjing, if it doesn't work, then it won't work. Anyway, it's been so long. It would be quite a rogue thing for me to bring it up again."

"Oh, it turns out you also know that he is quite a rogue."

Chen Yongfeng smiled, "So, it's up to me this time. Jingjing, I like you, can we try to be together?"

. . . . . .

blank.

Quiet.

Chen Yongfeng waited quietly. It seemed that his expression did not change much. He was calm and collected. At this moment, only he himself knew how uneasy he felt in his heart. His feelings for Yang Jingjing seemed to have changed inexplicably, like a volcano erupting. Suddenly her image couldn't be driven out of my mind. Maybe it was the accumulation of love in the past, or maybe there was no accumulation at all. On that afternoon in the hospital a few days ago, he fell in love with her at first sight. None of this is important anymore. The important thing is that after Chen Yongfeng found out, he chose to face it head-on instead of avoiding it.

"ha?"

Hearing this heartfelt question, Chen Yongfeng didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He waited patiently for her answer, but what he was waiting for was a confused question.

"Uh, did I not express myself clearly?" Chen Yongfeng's eyes were extremely gentle.

Yang Jingjing felt like she couldn't breathe, as if she was drowning in his eyes.

She shook her head, really shook her head, "I understand everything I heard, but I just don't quite understand."

"What don't you understand? Tell me."