Chapter 501-510

Chapter 501: Like old men

When Shao Jincheng said these words, it seemed natural, but he was actually doing some psychological construction for himself. Used to cover up that he is the man with 'lots of bad thoughts'.

Listening to his second brother graduating from high school and repeatedly jumping between freshman, sophomore and junior years, Chen Mo resisted the urge to laugh, but still teased him with a serious face, and couldn't let go of this opportunity.

"Second brother, I see you have made progress."

"Progress? Where is the progress?"

"In the past, when you heard that I wanted to fall in love and get married, your eyes turned red and you said that you would support me for the rest of your life. Now, you actually take the initiative to mention the time when you can fall in love. Although, this allowed time is getting longer and longer. You are pushing me back more and more. But you seem to be able to accept this. This is progress."

Shao Jincheng tilted his head and looked at her deeply, then looked at the road ahead again.

"Well, I've made progress, thank you for the compliment."

"You're welcome."

The car was quiet for a long time, and Chen Mo spoke leisurely again, "But, I'm not interested in falling in love."

"how?"

"Those little boys are so childish."

"Oh? Don't like people of the same age?"

"dislike."

"Then is it possible that you still like old men?"

Chen Mo thought for a while, and based on his mental age, even if he is twenty-five years old, he is still his younger brother. As a woman, who doesn’t like her younger brother? Young and energetic. Oh my god, what are you thinking about? Chen Mo had that fifteen-year-old face on his face, thinking about his younger brother's energy. The old man blushed and clicked his tongue. Sure enough, young women all like their younger brothers.

After she finished thinking, she answered.

"About twenty-five years old, at least ten years older than me."

Shao Jincheng choked on his own saliva after hearing her answer. He coughed wildly, but the thought in his heart was that he was eight years older than her, so wouldn't he be the same?

"Second brother, are you okay? Stop the car on the side of the road and take a rest."

Shao Jincheng stopped the car, picked up the water bottle and took a sip of water, but he still couldn't help coughing.

Chen Mo stretched out his hand and patted him hard on the back.

"Second brother, you coughed until your face turned red."

"It's okay, just take it easy."

His face turned red from coughing. It was Chen Mo's words just now and her hand on his back.

To describe Shao Jincheng's face and ears in one color, they would be red like pig liver.

The car stopped on the side of the road and waited for a while before setting off again, heading to the Beijing Zoo.