Chapter 451-460

Chapter 451 What happened to Shao Jincheng?

After the last class, Chen Mo didn't rush to pack her schoolbag. She took out today's homework and started doing homework.

The elementary and junior high schools here are very close to each other. Is it a school in a military zone? The students are still the same. Therefore, the residual power that Chen Mo gained from his first battle is still playing a role now. There are some restless people who will avoid Chen Mo even if they want to cause trouble.

The students on duty would bypass her when doing hygiene. They were quite confused when doing hygiene, and they could finish it in about ten minutes. Chen Mo studied for about half an hour. He looked at his small watch and saw that it was almost time. He packed his schoolbag, stood up, put his chair upside down on the table, put it in the same position as others, put his schoolbag on his back and left the classroom.

At this time every day, the second brother could ride to the school gate to pick her up, so she would stay at school for an extra half hour.

Chen Mo carried his schoolbag and walked out. The high iron fence of the school was covered with green vines. Looking out from the occasional gap in the green vines, I could see that my second brother had already arrived at the door, his classmates had almost left, and there were sporadic late-arriving parents waiting, so Chen Mo could see Shao Jincheng at once.

She stopped.

Peeling off the leaves of the green vine with his hands, Shao Jincheng was standing outside. His facial features were serious, his brows were furrowed tightly, and his left hand kept massaging his right wrist.

What happened?

Chen Mo's heart suddenly sank. She put down the leaves and ran outside quickly.

The moment the two brothers and sisters saw each other across the school gate, Shao Jincheng's face calmly changed into a smile. The darkness in his eyes lit up again because of Chen Mo's appearance.

Chen Mo walked to Shao Jincheng, took off his schoolbag, happily hung it on the second brother's handlebar, then jumped easily and got into the back seat, "Let's go! Second brother!"

"Okay, let's go home."

Chen Mo sat in the back and took out a physical examination instrument from the space. Because the instrument was a bit too advanced, she hid it in her sleeve.

He scanned Shao Jincheng who was pedaling his bicycle hard.

Then she put the instrument back into space, and she hugged Shao Jincheng's waist with both hands, "Huh? Did the sun come out from the west today?" Shao Jincheng started teasing Chen Mo. After so long, I usually hold on to his clothes when sitting in the back seat of him, and only hold his waist with one hand when it gets bumpy.

I don’t know what happened today, but this little girl took the initiative to be so intimate.

"Today's schedule is full of science classes. I'm going to be exhausted. Can't you just lean on me for a while?"

"Okay, of course, little ancestor, just lean on and rest."

Chen Mo settled his body and then quickly entered the space with his consciousness.