Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11 Meeting Shao Jincheng for the first time

Chen Mo rested on his brother's arm and slept in the warm quilt. Listening to the sound of snow outside the window, he fell asleep peacefully again.

When I woke up at dawn, the heavy snow still hadn’t stopped.

If the snow doesn't stop, there will be a snow break. Chen Mo is very happy and can spend the whole day with his brother.

As for the firewood for cooking, you don’t have to worry about it. There are spare firewood neatly stacked in Xifang Mountain. Chen Yongfeng saves these firewood one by one on weekdays to ensure that he has firewood for cooking when he can’t go up the mountain during rain or snow breaks. If he doesn’t have these, If there is spare firewood, then even if there is a knife from the sky, he will have to go out to chop firewood and come back.

After finishing the half bowl of bran paste he was given in the morning, Chen Yongfeng finished his work at home and took his sister on the kang in the west room, watching the snow around the quilt.

It was impossible to see clearly through the frost-covered windows.

Chen Mo used his fingers to melt the frozen grilles on the window into two spots, and looked out the window longingly through the holes.

Chen Yongfeng was so amused by his sister's cute and smart behavior that he kissed her hair fiercely.

In this age of not having enough to eat, during the rare time when they can't work, everyone can't wait to lie on the kang to save energy. Who can even think about going out to enjoy the snow scenery.

But Chen Mo wanted to go out. Since she was brought back from the mountains by her brother after she was reborn, she has been either in the east room or the west room, and has never gone out again.

After understanding what his sister meant, Chen Yongfeng didn't hesitate at all.

He opened the wooden box at the bottom of the kang, took out the thick clothes inside, wrapped her up like a ball, and carried her out of the door.

As long as the two of them sneak out quickly enough, the curses can't catch up with them.

After successfully leaving the yard, Chen Yongfeng hugged Chen Mo and said, "Sister, which direction do you want to go?"

Chen Mo thought for a while and pointed to the west with her hand. She remembered that there was a forest to the west of the village with several blisters in it.

Chen Yongfeng obeyed his sister's advice and carried her to the west of the village.

Snowflakes are still falling in large swaths from the sky. Even as a northerner, even though she has been afraid of the cold since she was a child, she still likes snow.

At this moment, the brother and sister were both in a happy mood. Accompanied by the swirling and falling snowflakes and the crunching sound of snow under their feet, the two of them left the village. Not far away, they saw the forest that Chen Mo had remembered.

"Still going that way?"

"Um!"

Because of the thermal film on his body, Chen Yongfeng didn't feel cold at all. When he walked next to the blisters, he was even sweating slightly.