Chapter 521-530

Chapter 521: Clear price

Everyone has different expressions. The women who were jealous of Chen Mo's homestead just now can no longer express their feelings. Not only does he have a homestead in the countryside, but he also has a courtyard house in Beijing. They seem to be jealous. All disqualified.

The state of men is completely opposite to that of women. What is it? A woman not only has a homestead, but also a big yard in Beijing! How can this be! They seemed to be about to vomit blood. It was impossible. A woman could not have these things.

Shao Jincheng also had the same smile as Chen Yongfeng, with similar composition, full of doting on Chen Mo.

In the remote and patriarchal mountain villages here, they can’t understand that girls have homesteads, and they can’t even understand that girls have courtyard houses in Beijing.

If they knew that the pocket money they and Yongfeng gave Chen Mo every year was enough to buy several homesteads, it would be even more difficult for them to understand.

Shao Jincheng enjoys this moment very much, enjoying the silent happiness that others know. Those who enjoy Huangzitun know that Chen Mo is not a dispensable person, not a loser who can be starved to death and thrown into the white mountains at will. Chen Mo is the treasure in his hand. .

Chen Mo was a little cold. She wrapped her coat tightly and raised the temperature of the thermal insulation film by five degrees with her consciousness. Her body immediately felt the warmth.

"So, you don't need to question whether I am qualified to talk to you about the homestead. This matter has nothing to do with my gender or my age. I, Chen Mo, am standing here, and I am qualified to talk to you about this matter. Don't say this. It’s used, my land, do you want to buy it or not?”

They were really shocked when a teenage girl asked them if they wanted to buy her homestead.

"Buying a piece of shit! I've never heard of it. I've never heard of buying a homestead from a woman."

"It's up to you. You don't want to buy it, but we went to the county to say hello before we came. If you want to rob, we can report it to the police at any time."

"Chen Mo, you are a woman after all, why are you so strong? No matter what, I will always be your father. You can't sell this homestead for a lot of money. The two hundred yuan is nothing to you, so you just Seeing as I am your biological father, wouldn’t it be over if you just give me the homestead?”

Chen Mo tilted his head and looked at Chen Jianguo's greedy and shameless face.

She was very lucky that she had spoken up, otherwise if Chen Jianguo played the emotional card with his eldest brother, he would definitely be in pain.

She has no heart, so she naturally won't feel pain.

"My biological father? Will my biological father watch my mother being bullied to death? Will my biological father work with his mother to abuse his children? Are you embarrassed to say that you are my biological father? From me Since you were born, have you done anything that a biological father should do? No, you haven’t. What you have done is something even an animal can’t do. Now you are mentioning your biological father, isn’t it just to see me follow you? My brother is doing well, do you want to take a share of the pie?"