Chapter 271-280

Chapter 271 Give me a good time

Wang Zhong heard what Chen Mo said and couldn't forgive him. He still refused to give in, "I'm sorry, don't kill me, I..."

Chen Mo squatted beside him, resting his head on his arms, "Finally, you know why you can't kill me, right? Look, I'm not dizzy now. With my baby here, you can't kill me at all, you know Is that so? And your mother Guo Hongmei, she gave me rat poison but it didn’t kill me. Instead, it cost her own life. In this life, I watch you people jumping around like I’m watching clowns jumping around. It’s the same, I’ll just watch your performance quietly.”

Wang Zhong heard it, and he was unwilling to give in. "No, I can't die. I can't die in the hands of a three-year-old child. I was wrong. Please let me go. I will never come to you again."

"Wang Zhong, I am not the three-year-old child you talk about. The one you have always wanted to occupy and kill is a woman in her thirties with a mature mind. Can you rest in peace now? You can't fight me. It’s normal.”

Wang Zhong couldn't care about this. He could already feel the passage of life. His body was getting colder and more uncomfortable. Every breath was like a blade being sucked into his body. He just wanted Chen Mo to let him go, "Please Please, I’m sorry.”

Chen Mo had nothing else to say to Wang Zhong. She took a few steps back and sat beside her mother's grave, leaning against her mother's tombstone.

Wang Zhong was squirming on the ground. She sat quietly, thinking and making the final decision.

From the corner of his eye, he saw the big stone next to him, which Wang Zhong had just thrown at him. He pushed her in front of her mother's grave and hit him with a big stone.

Chen Mo, what are you still hesitating about? Is your current hesitation worthy of the suffering you suffered in your last life, worthy of your elder brother, worthy of your mother, and worthy of the more than ten years you spent in space?

Sss, ow. . .

Two strong gray wild wolves with shiny fur appeared next to them out of thin air.

They let out a low roar at Wang Zhong who was lying on the ground, with their hind legs slightly bent in a posture ready to attack, with a faint fierce light in their eyes.

Without Chen Mo's order, they were waiting and preparing to attack. They didn't take a step forward and were as obedient as two well-trained dogs.

"Give him a good time, go ahead!"

Chen Mo waved his hand, and the two wolves rushed towards Wang Zhong like arrows.

The master said he wanted to give him a good time.

The neck, arteries, and blood vessels were all killed with one blow, very neatly.

Then there was evidence of helping the owner eliminate the neat knife wounds. Finally, they dragged Wang Zhong's body and walked away.

This process was very fast, but Chen Mo did not raise his eyes during the whole process.

At the last moment before they disappeared, the two wolves turned back and whimpered and asked Chen Mo.