Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81 Hill-like vegetable dumplings

Chen Yongfeng speeded up and quickly read through the book "Chasing Han Xin" in his hand. He didn't know many words, but he could understand the whole story by looking at the pictures.

When Chen Yongfeng got off the kang, Shao Jincheng had already put on Chen Mo's shoes and picked her up again.

Chen Mo is no longer so resistant to Shao Jincheng's embrace. Anyway, when he is around, he will definitely not be able to take a step forward. As a two-year-old child, just like he was used to his brother's feeding, he is also used to other people's arms. A necessary thing. In his previous life, there might not be anyone else willing to hug him except his brother.

The three people re-entered the warm room, "You are here, go and wash your hands."

The soap on the washbasin shelf is new, and the printing on it can be clearly seen. On the left is the word "Solidarity" and on the right is the word "No. 1 Petrochemical Plant".

After Chen Yongfeng washed his hands with soap, he couldn't help but put it to his nose and smell it. It would be great if he could also use soap to wash his sister's face and clothes. It was so clean.

In the middle of the spacious dining room, there is a rectangular dining table. Shao Guangrong sat in the main seat, Shao Jincheng sat on the right side of Grandpa, and Chen Yongfeng and Chen Mo sat on Shao Guangrong's left side.

In the middle of the dining table, there are two large white porcelain sea bowls and a plate. One sea bowl is filled with green seaweed and shrimp soup, and the other is filled with golden corn and vegetable dumplings piled as high as a hill. The inside of the plate is also full of green seaweed and shrimp soup. Yellow cornmeal pasta, but in the shape of a triangle.

Everyone had a set of cutlery, plates and chopsticks in front of them. The chopsticks in front of Chen Mo were carefully replaced with a white spoon.

Everyone's bowls were filled with wakame soup.

"Come on, let's start eating. Everyone else's food has been shared with them. These are all ours. Let's eat freely."

Shao Guangrong said as he picked up the vegetable dumplings for the three children, and then gave the Chen Yongfeng brother and sister the triangular one, "This is a sugar triangle. It has more noodles and less vegetable stuffing. The remaining noodles are wrapped in sugar to make the sugar stuffing." Yes. Jincheng doesn’t like sweet things, try it and see if you like it.”

After Shao Guangrong took the chopsticks and started eating, Chen Yongfeng and the other three also started eating.

Chen Yongfeng rolled up Chen Mo's sleeves and handed the spoon to her hand. Although there was no tableware like a spoon at home, he knew how to use it at a glance, so he taught Chen Mo how to drink soup with a spoon. Chen Mo was very happy You can start eating by yourself soon.

Facing a table of golden and steaming pickled cabbage dumplings, Chen Yongfeng had swallowed eight hundred times, and finally waited for the moment when he could start eating.

The outer skin is soft, the sauerkraut filling inside is sour, and you can still see the chopped grease residue.

When Chen Mo took one bite, he could tell that it was a sauerkraut filling mixed with fat residue and mixed with pork fat.