Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161 First Night

"Brother, do you like this third aunt?"

"It doesn't matter whether you like her or not. It has nothing to do with us. My brother only likes Chen Mo." Chen Mo nodded and smiled with satisfaction. Now that my brother can answer this kind of question, my sister-in-law will be very happy in the future.

Because I had been busy all morning with the marriage change, the Chen family's breakfast was late for a long time. After I calmed down, I finally had it.

There is an extra Lin Yan in the family.

Chen Hui is missing from the family.

Except for Liu Zhenzhen who was a little sad, everyone else seemed to be fine.

Men are incense and women are objects. Looking at the woman who has been replaced like an object, Chen Mo feels indescribable sadness in his heart at this moment.

Chen Mo's emotions were naturally known to Chen Yongfeng. He knew that his sister had not eaten much breakfast and it was not delicious. After breakfast, Chen Yongfeng took her to chop firewood and set up a small stove for her.

"Why is my sister unhappy?" Chen Yongfeng turned over the fish in his hand and looked at Chen Mo with a smile, caring about Chen Mo's mood in a tone so gentle that it could drip water.

"When I saw Da Ya and Lin Yan changing their marriage, I felt that it is really difficult for women. Women cannot have their own ideas or decide their own lives. They are like objects, given to this family, and to that family. Just give it to that family, and you can’t tolerate not wanting it or not liking it.”

Chen Yongfeng was already used to Chen Mo having such mature thinking. He thought carefully about how to answer his sister's question without being perfunctory at all. "Sister, the problems you mentioned do exist. But in the future, we will slowly The land has become better, for example, Aunt Niu has become the captain of our village, such as those famous March 8th red flag bearers. I think that in the future, the status of women will be higher and higher, and men and women will become equal. I don’t know if you have grown up to 2 What will society become when you are around ten years old? But my brother promises you that he will never force you to get married or have children. My Chen Mo, you must find the person you love most before you get married and have children. ,Do you understand?"

"What if I never find it?"

"You haven't found it yet? Then I will support you and take care of you for the rest of your life."

Chen Mo looked at her brother's bright eyes. Her brother's smile was different from when she was first reborn. In the past, her brother's smile did not reach the bottom of her eyes, but now her brother's smile went straight to her eyes. Chen Mo liked it very much.

After the brother and sister looked at each other and smiled, Chen Yongfeng tore off the fattest piece of the cooked fish, placed it on the washed leaves, and handed it to Chen Mo's hand.

After giving Chen Mo a meal outside, Chen Yongfeng collected a whole cart of firewood and took it back to Chen's house.

After spring begins, there is always endless work to do at home. When they pulled the sledge truck home, the front and back yards were busy.