Chapter 191-200

Chapter 191 Shao Jincheng comes back to kill

The large open space to the west outside the earthen wall really became a natural parking lot for Shao Jincheng. His car was parked casually, and he quickly turned off the engine and pulled the handbrake as soon as he turned the wheel.

Jumped out of the car, pressed against the wall and shouted softly, "Yongfeng! Yongfeng, come out."

Chen Yongfeng quickly got up and went to the ground to put on his shoes. He walked across the yard under the moonlight and pushed open the fence door.

Under the moonlight, Shao Jincheng was packing things behind the car, "Did I sleep silently?"

"Your Momo hasn't slept yet."

"Hurry up, don't let her stay in the house by herself, she's scared. You carry this pile in first, and then don't come out, leaving me to take care of it by myself."

Chen Yongfeng took the quilt that he shoved into his arms. His eyes were full of surprise. He couldn't imagine that Grandpa Shao would really agree to let this precious baby come out to live?

"Are you moving here? Grandpa Shao agrees?"

"The old man agrees, don't worry, you can go in quickly."

Afterwards, Shao Jincheng went back and forth twice more to bring in his books and the food that Shao Guangrong brought him.

For dinner today, we made porridge, stewed fish, and cooked vegetables. The fire had been burning for too long on the stove outside, and the kang in the house was too hot, so the brother and sister slept on the kang. At this moment, everything that Shao Jincheng brought over was piled on top of the kang. Kangtou.

Chen Yongfeng lit the kerosene lamp, and Chen Mo also got up from the bed, came to the kang, and squatted down to look at Shao Jincheng's old things.

She asked the same question as Chen Yongfeng.

"Second brother, do you want to come and stay?"

"Yes! Are you happy? You don't live in the Chen family anymore, so I can stay with you longer! Of course I have to come out and live with you!"

"Grandpa Shao, do you agree?"

"Don't worry, as soon as I told the old man that you would separate your family and live in a small shabby house, there is still a lot of work to do, and the land is uncultivated, the old man agreed that I would stay here temporarily for a few days and help you do more work. Besides, the old man has always said that when good things come out of a naughty boy, I should make a living, and it doesn't matter if I stay at home every day. Where is my dad? As long as he doesn't delay my study, he can live anywhere, which is enough for my mother. , but it doesn't matter, they are at Chaori Peak now, the sky is high and the emperor is far away."

He stood by the kang and began to show his brother and sister the luggage that Shao Guangrong had brought for him.

A bag of corn grits weighs almost ten kilograms, and a bag of millet weighs almost ten kilograms. "Also, look, what is this." Shao Jincheng smiled and opened the third small bag. Chen Mo looked over, "Rice! Grandpa Shao The same rice as the rice porridge I've eaten at home!"