Chapter 291-300

Chapter 291 Nursery

Wang Chengqiu's hand wiping his glasses trembled slightly, which was caught by Chen Yongfeng.

"Teacher Wang, why are you so excited all of a sudden?"

"Wow, wow, what a good boy. Genius, prodigy." He put back his glasses that were fogged up due to sweating with excitement, "Boy, do you want to study mathematics together in the future?"

After finishing speaking, Wang Chengqiu quickly denied what he said, "No, no, no, you are still too young. If I tell you this, it will easily limit you. You should slowly explore the path you like best."

After saying that, he said with confidence, "Don't take what the teacher just said to your heart!"

Chen Yongfeng smiled and nodded, "Teacher, don't worry."

He really doesn't know what he will do in the future. Uncle Shao Jiang and Aunt Fang Fang want him to join the army and do scientific research. Just now, Teacher Wang asked him if he wanted to study mathematics. Of course, these words can't sway him.

He has read many books. Although he has not traveled thousands of miles, he can feel everything in the world on paper, novels, and biographies of great people. He has also read these books and experienced all kinds of life. His three views have been formed, he has many ideas in his mind, and has his own plans for his future. He will not be easily influenced by others because of his young age.

Outside the office, the ringing sound rang, and the last self-study class was over. "I'm done talking about the self-study room. You can listen or not listen in class from now on, just follow your own pace." Study, and if you have any questions, feel free to come to the office and ask me.”

"Okay, thank you teacher."

"Go on, get out of school quickly, you still have to pick up your sister, right?"

Chen Yongfeng smiled, "Yes, I have to pick her up quickly. Today is also her first day at nursery school. She probably misses me now too."

Seeing Chen Yongfeng's voice flying out of the office, the teacher next to him came up and said, "Why does this kid talk so much when it comes to his sister? He never talked much before."

Wang Chengqiu nodded, but he didn't mind that Chen Yongfeng talked too much and said, "Geniuses all have to have a little personality."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, look at your beauty, Teacher Wang. You got it. Are you happy?"

——

Chen Yongfeng returned to the classroom. The only student on duty who was cleaning was left in the classroom. He returned to his seat and stuffed all the books into his schoolbag. He hugged the few books that couldn't fit in his arms.

Just like during lunch break, I ran to the nursery.

A few dozen meters away from the entrance of the nursery, Shao Jincheng was kicking stones with his schoolbag on his back.

"You're here, you're running a little slow."

Chen Yongfeng gasped, "The teacher took me to talk, and it was a bit late to leave school. It's so interesting, Jincheng, I was afraid you had already picked her up."