Chapter 351-360

Chapter 351 Mr. Bai Shi and the Bone Picker

Chen Mo stood in the yard for a while, and Wang Ying came from the side.

"Hey, you guys are back. I came to visit from time to time throughout the afternoon, but you were never at home."

"Come in quickly, Sister Eiko."

Wang Ying entered the house and caught up with Chen Yongfeng and Shao Jincheng cooking.

"You just came back not long ago? Haven't you eaten yet?"

"Well, come in and sit down."

"I'm not going to sit down. I've been here several times, and you guys are back. What should we do? Have you made the calculation?"

Chen Yongfeng briefly told Wang Ying the plan.

Wang Ying couldn't react at the moment, "Then, you will never return to Huangzitun in the future?"

"Well, I won't reply."

Wang Ying felt disappointed in her heart and eyes. Although they both went to school in the county, she also knew where the house they rented was and had been there on weekends. But they want to dig away their roots from Huangzitun.

Wang Ying felt that part of the roots that were embedded in the soil and intertwined with the two brothers and sisters were about to be torn off.

Wang Ying walked into the house in a daze and sat on the kang. Chen Mo walked in and sat down next to Wang Ying.

"Sister Yingzi, my eldest brother will not be trapped in the land for his whole life. We have to leave sooner or later. There is no difference between leaving now and leaving later. It's just that the college entrance examination has been advanced to now, which is a year and a half earlier."

Wang Ying nodded, "Yes, I know. But when I think about it, this house will be gone soon, and your home will become a wasteland. When I think about it and see it when I pass by in the future, I don't know how uncomfortable I feel."

Chen Mo patted Wang Ying's hand and said, "Sister Yingzi, you are just hungry for a while. You will definitely not live here anymore. 'The humble room was empty, but the bed was full'. Although this metaphor is inappropriate, it still means the same thing. , let’s just regard it as a sad and beautiful scenery in life.”

Wang Ying was so shocked by Chen Mo's words that she forgot the sadness in her heart, "Mo Mo? Why did you read Red Mansion at the age of five? Can you still understand it?"

"Hey, Sister Yingzi, it's not important. Do you think I'm right?"

"Hey, that's right. I can't speak to you anyway. You're only five years old and I can't speak to you."

"You're here just in time. We can't take away some of the big furniture. We'll move it to your house during the night and give it to you and Aunt Niu."

"But Yongfeng said just now that he wouldn't let my mother know, so what would she say if she asked?"

"Just say that we don't come back often, just leave it alone and use it for you." Such a simple thing.