Chapter 361-370

Chapter 361 A mountain of letters

"I didn't care. The strange thing is that here, according to my mother, their three sons didn't care. They just allowed Liu Zhenzhen to starve Mrs. Chen, and even her old man Chen Jizhong didn't say anything. One executioner, four An accomplice."

The three sons at the beginning, no, Chen Jianqiang was a spoiled one, so he had to be eliminated. It should be said that the two sons, Chen Jianguo and Chen Jianjun, are very foolish and filial.

Old Mrs. Chen asked them to go east, but they would never go west. If she asked them to beat their wife, they would beat her. How could this happen now, allowing Liu Pearl to abuse their mother?

Chen Mo thought for a while, maybe in the past few years, Mrs. Chen has become a better person. It is said that there is no filial son in front of Jiu Zuo's bed, and there is no filial son around Jiu Zuo. Ordinarily, before, the two of them just worked in the stone factory, at home. No matter how much Mrs. Chen bullies others, she can't bully them. But in the past few years, in Chen Mo's rebirth, Chen Jianguo was forced to become a bachelor and had no children. Chen Jianjun even lost two daughters, one was beaten to death and the other was shot.

In addition, Chen Yongfeng separated from him and went out to live alone, which prevented them from eating delicious food or drinking spicy food. Their brother was now so rich and had nothing to do with them, which made them extremely painful.

Who is responsible for this?

Of course it was Mrs. Chen's fault. The men of the Chen family never thought that they had any problems from beginning to end, so of course it was all other people's problems.

Therefore, their filial piety toward Mrs. Chen was quickly worn away by hatred.

After Old Mrs. Chen became paralyzed on the kang and could not get up, she relied entirely on Liu Zhenzhu and Chen Zhaodi for her life. She could not count on either of her husband and sons.

This is also a time-honored rule. People from the husband's family are naturally served by the daughter-in-law.

The 'power of life and death' falls on Liu Zhenzhu, so it is natural to have grievances and revenge.

If Mrs. Chen had been well cared for, it would have been easy for her to live for a few more years. Unfortunately, no one is willing to take care of her. I ate every meal and my body, which was never turned, was covered with bedsores. Fortunately, it was not hot in the Northeast in May and June, and there were no flies, so there were no maggots on my body.

Physically abused and tortured, coupled with mental breakdown, Wang Shufen, who had always been proud, fell to this end, which she could not accept. Listening to Liu Zhenzhen yelling and cursing all day long, saying how much money Chen Yongfeng had, but they couldn't spend a penny, Wang Shufen suffered from both physical and mental torture all day long.

He only had one month, just one month, to pass away.

Wang Ying continued to tell them, "When she died, there was only a handful of bones left, and she was so thin that she weighed only a few dozen kilograms. My mother said that the four men of the Chen family buried her hastily in the Baishan Mountains, and she was so thin that even a single I didn’t hear it.” Because in the Northeast, when people are being carried to the mountains for burial, two firecrackers are set off to let people know. Even if you don’t have money to buy firecrackers, you still have to beat a gong or a basin. But those people in Lao Chen's family didn't even bother to make a sound.