Chapter 671-680

Chapter 671 Confession

After Shao Jincheng listened to his grandfather chatting with Yongfeng for a few words, he also sat down silently on the sofa opposite.

Shao Guangrong's favorite thing was chatting with Chen Yongfeng. After five minutes, he realized that his grandson had been sitting here.

"No, brat, why are you still sitting here?" Shao Guangrong looked excited.

"Grandpa, there's no need to pick her up, she's here."

"Oh?" Shao Jincheng looked into the yard and saw no one, "Where is the person?"

Shao Jincheng looked at Chen Mo and extended his hand to Chen Mo.

Chen Yongfeng looked at Shao Jincheng's movements in confusion, and then stared blankly at the sister beside him as he stood up and walked towards Shao Jincheng.

Then, under the gazes of Shao Guangrong and Chen Yongfeng, Shao Jincheng's hands and Chen Mo's hands were pulled together, and their fingers were interlocked.

"Momo, sit next to me."

"okay."

The two sat down together, holding hands without breaking apart.

Chen Mo felt that the big hand holding his hand was exerting a slight force, and he was a little nervous. Shao Jincheng, who was not afraid of anything, was nervous now.

She hugged him back hard, trying to give him some strength.

"No, Shao Jincheng, what do you mean now? Let me ask you, where is your girlfriend? Why did you get Mo Mo?"

Chen Yongfeng said nothing, but he was also waiting for Shao Jincheng's answer. While waiting, his eyes never left the hands of the two people opposite him.

"Grandpa, Yongfeng."

Shao Jincheng cleared his throat, "My girlfriend is Mo Mo."

Shao Guangrong leaned on the sofa and digested what his grandson said just now.

Chen Yongfeng didn't say anything. He frowned and still looked at the intertwined hands of Shao Jincheng and his sister.

It was quiet inside the living room.

Suddenly, the clock started chiming.

The loud bell rang twelve times.

Everyone felt that these twelve bells sounded longer than before.

It was good that there was a bell, but after the sound of the bell passed, it seemed that the room was even quieter.

Wang Fang's footsteps sounded, and she heard it was twelve o'clock. She originally wanted to see if the guests were coming and if dinner was about to be served, but she didn't see Jincheng's girlfriend, and the atmosphere in the room was very wrong. She didn't I didn't want to disturb you, so I went back to the kitchen.

Wang Fang's footsteps disappeared.

Among the four people in the living room, still no one spoke.