Chapter 331-340

Chapter 331 Automated Medical System

Shao Jincheng's big hand patted Chen Yongfeng's shoulder, "Brother, what are you thinking about? If that day really comes, how can I let you in? Is it worthy of a bastard? When the time comes, I don't know how he will die. However, With the two of us here, how could Chen Mo be so blind? Get married? I'll break the garbage's legs before getting married."

Chen Mo looked at the vicious looks of the two brothers and laughed wildly in his heart.

She was indeed bullied by men in the last life, but how could it be possible in this life? She no longer had any yearning for love and marriage. In this life, she only stayed with her eldest brother. After his eldest brother got married and lived a happy life, she traveled to the mountains. Play in the water and help my eldest brother take care of the baby. If the eldest brother doesn't meet the love of his life and doesn't get married, then it doesn't matter, just live with the eldest brother by each other's company.

The celebratory dinner was over. Chen Mo had eaten too much and was driven into the yard to eat for a long time. When it got dark, he was put into the house.

When it was time for her to go to bed, Chen Mo quickly lay down after washing up.

After waiting for a few minutes, it was almost time for her to fall asleep, and she let her consciousness enter the space.

On weekdays, when she enters the space and does not need to communicate, she directly sets tasks for each area of ​​the space, and then goes to the food area to give orders to prepare a few foods she wants to eat.

Today, Chen Mo had something to ask Space, so he directly called up Space’s communication system.

【space. 】

[Here, Master, what are your orders? 】

[My brother’s meat intake has been too little recently. I want to add more nutrients from high-quality meat to my brother’s Foci Pills. 】

[Okay, Master, the space will be set up and re-produced immediately. 】

[Produce one more copy. 】

[Yes, Master. 】

I think my second brother is also like this recently. Because he is rarely in Xifengpo, he doesn't eat much meat. In the past, Shao Jincheng ate very well, and she didn't have to worry about his nutrition. But it's different now. She should also bring a copy of this Foci Pill to her second brother.

[Master, the production requirements have been set, it will take about half an hour. 】

[Okay, destroy the Foci Pills that my brother had not had time to eat before. 】

[As you command, Master. 】

[Space, I suddenly have a question today. Space is completely at the mercy of its owner, right? 】

[Of course, Master. The master is the master of space and the god. 】

Chen Mo rolled his eyes and touched the goosebumps on his arms. The words in this space became more and more exaggerated, and he began to use the word "god".