Chapter 211-220

Chapter 211 Entrance Examination

Chen Yongfeng hugged Chen Mo and stepped forward, "Hello principal, my name is Chen Yongfeng. I am eleven years old. I live in the first house on the west side of the first street in Huangzitun."

"Well, can you tell me the parents' names?"

Chen Yongfeng hugged Chen Mo up and said, "I don't have parents. My sister and I are the only two people in my family. I am the parent."

"Oh?" Principal Huang was stunned for a moment, and then Teacher Xiao Huang gently slapped his arm, leaned over and said something. Principal Huang usually rarely cares about gossip outside, but after his son reminded him, he Connect the sensational poisoning case a few days ago with the child in front of you who is the head of the household at a young age.

Principal Huang raised his head and took a deep look at Chen Yongfeng, "Okay, good boy, you know that when you come to study, you are responsible for your own life. You must study hard in the future. Everything else is fake. You are the only one who has learned knowledge." Only by doing this can you change your life.”

"Thank you, Principal Huang, for your teaching. I understand and will study hard."

"Okay, what grade do you think you can start with?"

"Principal Huang, I also want to go directly to fifth grade."

"Well, I'll take the entrance exam later."

Chen Yongfeng nodded and continued to speak with some embarrassment, "Principal, I have one more request."

"you say."

"It's about whether I can bring my sister to school. She is too young and no one at home can watch her. I don't feel comfortable leaving her alone at home."

Principal Huang looked at Chen Mo who was in Chen Yongfeng's arms. Chen Mo seized the moment when the principal looked over and immediately showed a sweet smile.

"My sister is very well-behaved and won't disturb other students."

Chen Mo listened and immediately nodded obediently.

"Okay, let's try taking her to class first. But it can't delay your lectures, nor can it delay others' lectures. If she makes a noise, you can put her in the first room, our office is fine."

"Okay!" Chen Yongfeng's heart dropped. "Thank you, Principal Huang!"

Chen Mo also said sweetly, "Thank you, principal."

If it had been anyone else, Chen Mo would have been so sweet that he couldn't close his mouth from ear to ear, but Principal Huang still had no expression on his face, just nodded and looked at the next one.

Children who have completed registration will stand in another row and continue to wait.

At this time, sporadic children arrived one after another.

Until Wang Zhong appeared, Chen Mo, who was very happy, had a smile on his face.

Shao Jincheng also saw him for the first time, "Isn't that the boy who smashed and robbed things at Lao Chen's house that day and asked for betrothal gifts for his mother? I remember him, and he hugged me silently in the end."