Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31: I am a child and others are young

"Mom, his wings are so hard, why don't you take care of him? You won't be able to take care of him in the future. He will sit on your head and shit!"

Chen Mo glanced at Liu Pearl with disgust. This woman is really not pitiable. She is a good stoker. Seeing that she and her brother had lost their mother, she focused on bullying them. She also has children herself. How could she be so complete? Don’t you understand how young I am and how young people are?

Liu Zhuzhen's fanning the flames was still useful. When the old lady heard that Chen Yongfeng wanted to sit on her head and shit, she seemed to have such a picture in her mind, and she suddenly exploded.

She put down the bag and took a few steps forward to catch Chen Yongfeng. Unexpectedly, when she was one step away from Chen Yongfeng, she stepped on sticky phlegm on the ground. The gliding posture of her legs and feet was like an old mother stepping on ice. Chicken, it staggered and its paws turned upward.

"Oh, oh, oh." She gasped in pain, "My hip bone is broken."

"Hey, I'm so annoyed." Chen Jianqiang reluctantly got off the kang, "What are you doing? Every day, you either fall or your hands hurt."

While muttering, he helped his old lady up, and helped the old lady sit back on the kang, "Otherwise, don't do it all the time. Isn't it annoying to moan and groan every day?"

After being hurt like this by her old son, the old lady was not angry with her son at all.

She held her hip shaft and looked at the sticky phlegm on the ground. She wanted to scold the shameless person for spitting it, but when the words came to her lips, she swallowed them back.

There is only one person in this room who is too lazy to go out to spit, and that is her precious old son Chen Jianqiang.

She could only swallow this breath and calm down the severe pain of the fall.

Liu Pearl didn't care about the old lady Chen who fell to the ground. While the old lady was sighing, she came to the kang and picked up the cloth bag.

She quickly turned around and faced the wall, opened the cloth bag and reached in to dig in. She wanted to quickly take out a handful and hide it in her pocket. It was definitely impossible to swallow it all for herself. She would just grab an extra handful if she could.

"Ah!" Another sudden scream came from Liu Zhuzhu's mouth this time.

The cornmeal in her hand suddenly rose, and she was frantically wiping her hands on her clothes.

"Liu Zhenzhu, haha! You're crazy!" Chen Jianqiang looked at the cornmeal that had been thrown up, feeling extremely distressed! This is all his cornmeal!

"You damn rag! You even learned how to steal! No wonder your eldest nephew said you were a thief, you really are a thief!" Old Mrs. Chen didn't care about her hip shaft anymore, and came over with a grin on her face and started to scratch Liu Pearl , "Let you steal it under my nose! How can you deserve cornmeal? Bah!"

Chen Mo naturally ignored her when she hit others. The next second, the two women were fighting together again.

Liu Zhuzhen had been hungry for many days and had no strength to fight at all. She could only cover her face with both hands to stop being scratched. After a few strokes, her hair was scattered by Mrs. Chen, "Mom, stop fighting! Look at it." What’s in that cornmeal!”