Chapter 281-290

Chapter 281 Arrangements for Further Education

"It seems that we have to go back and talk about your further study." Shao Jincheng said quietly, with a big word of sadness written on his face.

"Um."

"Hey, why aren't you depressed at all?"

"Why are you depressed?" Chen Yongfeng didn't take his eyes off the formulas in the book.

"We will no longer be able to study together. You are in high school and I am in junior high school. You said, you are more than half a year younger than me. If you don't talk about seniority from Momo, you have to call me brother. What do you think? Are you three levels higher than me?"

Chen Yongfeng put down the book and asked, "Otherwise, you will also take the high school entrance examination with me?"

"Me? Chen Yongfeng, are you serious? I couldn't bear it and went directly to the second grade of junior high school. Yongfeng, how about you start from the second to third grade of junior high school? Can we stay in the same school for a year or two?"

Chen Yongfeng shook his head, "No, it's a waste of time to study the content in junior high school."

Shao Jincheng opened his mouth, then closed it again, rolled his eyes, leaned over and picked up Chen Mo, "Let's go silently, my second brother will take you to play."

Chen Mo couldn't hold back and laughed out loud.

"Are you so happy to see your second brother deflated?" The bridge of her nose was scratched slightly by Shao Jincheng.

"Hey, second brother, don't be sad. It's not that the second brother is abnormal, it's that the eldest brother is abnormal."

"That's right! This is the truth. How many people in the world are as perverted as Chen Yongfeng? I suspect his brain is different from normal people."

Hehe, of course, her brother's mind is different. Before she took action, her brother's intelligence was around 110, which was above the normal level. After she took action, her brother's intelligence was around 160, which is a decent level of genius.

This alone will make my brother's future life very easy.

——

After school the next day, they rode directly to Xifeng Slope.

Chen Mo was wearing a straw hat and sitting on the crossbar of Shao Jincheng's bicycle. Now she no longer had to rely on the small child's chair placed on the crossbar. She leaned sideways and sat firmly on the crossbar.

Ever since he could sit like this, Shao Jincheng always clamored for him to take Chen Mo with him.

School ended at around 2 p.m., the hottest time of the day. She wore a straw hat to cover her face, but the wind blowing over her was still hot.

The sun and hot wind scorched the earth at the same time, and the crops in the field lowered their heads listlessly.

"It is estimated that the production team will have a heavier task of watering the fields in the next two days." Chen Yongfeng said worriedly as he looked at the crops on both sides of the small dirt road.