Chapter 131-140

Chapter 130 Sowing seeds in Sister Yingzi’s yard

Do you want to say that Chen Mo hates those children who spread the news?

Of course I don’t hate it. If I have delicious food and tell my family members who have a good relationship, anyone else would do the same thing.

So, does Chen Mo hate those people who use bubbles to destructively catch fish?

Of course, I don’t hate it either. People have been hungry for so long for three years, and even a little bit of meat is a huge and fatal attraction to them.

At this moment, it's really hard to blame anyone else.

Early the next morning, the Chen family all woke up later than usual. Chen Mo happened to go out last night and her body was tired, so she happened to sleep a little longer.

Except for the two brothers and sisters, the other Chen family members all complained that they had headaches when they got up.

Chen Mo chuckled a few times in his heart. I'm sorry. When I gave you sleeping pills, I was really too lazy to pay attention to the dosage. The only principle was that you don't have to die. I didn't care whether you had a headache or not, so I had to make you endure it.

After breakfast, Chen Yongfeng followed Mrs. Chen's arrangement and went to the well to fetch water to water the vegetable fields in the front and backyard.

Now that the temperature is not as cold as in winter, it is enough to just burn the kang when cooking. There is no need to specially use firewood to burn the kang.

Therefore, Chen Yongfeng no longer has to go to the mountains to chop firewood every day. He can pull back a full sledge at a time, which is enough for cooking for three days.

However, the work of fetching water from the well to irrigate the fields requires more physical strength than chopping firewood.

One shoulder pole and two buckets of water were carried back and forth, and he had to carry them back and forth on his shoulders. The vegetable patch in the front and back yards of Chen's family was more than an acre, and he had to carry it more than twenty times before he could water it thoroughly.

Chen Mo couldn't disturb her brother. The rest of the Chen family had a headache and no one paid attention to her. She secretly followed the wall and walked around to the cesspool. She didn't have time to pick out the tall shepherd's purse and the sturdy small roots of garlic, so she started to pull out the vegetables with both hands.

I picked up a full armful of the two vegetables, threw them outside the earth wall first, and then rolled out with my little body.

She fell to the ground, picked up the vegetables, and ran to Sister Yingzi's house. Just then, Aunt Niu and Sister Yingzi were at home. The fence gate was not closed, and they were squatting in the yard, planting potatoes on the ground.

Wang Ying saw Chen Mo first, "Hey Siya, why did you come by yourself?"

"Brother is carrying water to water the fields, and Aunt Niu is also at home."

When Aunt Niu heard her daughter's words, she looked up and saw Si Ya, then looked at the vegetables she had brought. Without saying a word, she stepped forward and picked her up with the vegetables, "Yingzi, come in too."