Chapter 601-610

Chapter 601 Perfection

Zeng Qing was completely relieved to see Shao Guangrong eating happily. I also feel more at ease with Chen Yongfeng. This child is attentive, his emotions are invisible, and he is down-to-earth and reliable. Although he is three years younger than his daughter, I estimate that he will have to rely on him to let Jingjing and persuade Jingjing for many things in the future. Crystal point.

These two children can definitely support each other in their careers in the future, and neither of them will be a hindrance.

After dinner, everyone washed the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen.

They then said their goodbyes and left.

Zeng Qing and Yang Jingjing went out and walked to the entrance of the alley. They watched the red flag car drive away and disappeared before walking back.

When the mother and daughter returned home, there were two bicycles side by side in the yard, one of which was brand new.

Yang Jingjing pointed, "Mom, if you go to work at Yongfeng's place, you'll ride this one. You can also ride it when you go to the supply and marketing cooperative in the future. It will be more convenient to go everywhere."

"You ride this new one, and I'll ride your old one."

"Hey, no need, Mom. I've only been riding it for more than a year, and it's not old."

But this time, Yang Jingjing couldn't resist her mother, and the car keys were forcibly changed.

The yard was small, but Zeng Qing couldn't help but ride two laps in the small yard.

"Jingjing, will mom ride a bicycle to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy groceries in the future?"

"yes."

"After you finish shopping, just hang the vegetable basket on the handlebar like this?"

Yang Jingjing crossed her arms and looked at her mother with a smile, and nodded vigorously.

"Hey, I've only been in Beijing for a year, and I've become a city dweller. I can even ride a bicycle to buy groceries."

"If I had known, you liked it so much, I should have bought you one earlier. It's all my fault. I've gone crazy saving money."

"It's only a ten-minute walk to Yongfeng. What can you buy for me?"

"Anyway, your future son-in-law, I bought all this trick for you, so I think I bought it."

Zeng Qing smiled and said, "Then you really have a beautiful idea. What Yongfeng bought is what Yongfeng bought."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." Yang Jingjing imitated the onomatopoeia used by her mother every time she laughed at her.

Zeng Qing got out of the car, parked it against the courtyard wall, took his daughter back to the house, moved a stool and sat in front of the sewing machine.

The sewing box on the lower left side of the sewing machine was pulled out, and cotton spools of various colors were neatly packed inside.