Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51 Ice Cube Treatment Agent

Chen Mo was awakened by the dim light and opened his eyes.

A wooden bowl was placed on the kang next to the pillow. It was much more exquisite than I imagined. My brother actually carved it in the dark under the moonlight last night.

She stretched out her little hand and rubbed the wooden bowl. It felt very comfortable. My brother didn't know how, but he used his only tool, an ax, to polish the bowl very well.

Gradually, there began to be movement outside.

During breakfast, the whole family gathered at the kang table in the east room, except Liu Zhenzhu.

"Milk, my mother can't get up. Let me get a bowl and feed her."

Old Mrs. Chen dismissed Erya impatiently, "Why are you addicted to acting? You don't even come to eat, and you have to be served by others. It's so new! How about I, an old woman, go over and feed her?"

Erya stood by the kang, still waiting. The old lady gave her a sideways look, "You're so stupid, go ahead and tell her, just say what I said, or else she'll get up and eat, or she'll be hungry, whether she likes to eat or not. "

Liu Zhenzhu didn't get up to eat until breakfast was finished.

Mrs. Chen really didn't serve her any food.

The combat effectiveness of this single-soldier exoskeleton was a bit beyond Chen Mo's plan. She thought that it would be fine just to lie down all night last night, but she didn't expect that Liu Zhenzhu couldn't even get up to eat breakfast.

But it doesn’t matter if the exoskeleton is strong. Since the trouble starts with the mouth, it’s better to eat less and lose the mouth, which will improve your memory.

Her mother is not something others can slander.

After breakfast, Chen Yongfeng was assigned a new job by Mrs. Chen: the vegetable cellar at home was frozen, and the ice had to be shaved out.

Every household in rural areas has a vegetable cellar, which is used to store potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkins, radishes, Chinese cabbage and other vegetables. Part of the Chinese cabbage is put into the vegetable cellar, and the other part is accumulated into sauerkraut. (To make sauerkraut, you stack many Chinese cabbages in a large vat, sprinkle them with salt layer by layer, and finally press them with big stones. In the past, the big stones used to press the vat were 'ancestral'. You can replace it, but not the big stone. The fermented sauerkraut is used to stew pork belly or ribs. It is super fragrant and can be eaten all winter long.)

In fact, there is no need to do this work at all, because there are no vegetables in the vegetable cellar. If there is ice, it will melt naturally when the weather warms up in spring.

Of course Old Mrs. Chen knew that she didn't have to do this work, but she just let Chen Yongfeng do it, who let him and his sister eat alone.

Huh, brown eggs? eat! I'll let you eat it! Next time that boy comes to deliver things to them, she will find a more tiring job! She wanted to see what use an egg could do! You are so shameless, you are only two years old, and you are not in confinement, so you have the nerve to eat eggs!