Chapter 201-210

Chapter 201 The bullet exploded in the chest.

Shao Jincheng was no longer in Huangzitun recently. Fang Fang went back to Xifengpo on vacation. Shao Guangrong sent someone to call him back. Shao Jincheng is very happy. This is the first time his mother has come back to see him since the Spring Festival. His father didn't come back, but his mother came back. This situation was perfect for him.

Chen Yongfeng was taking Chen Mo to weed in the vegetable field.

"Yongfeng! Guo Hongmei and the others have been sentenced. The big-character poster is posted at the door of the production team! Go and see it!"

Chen Yongfeng threw down the weeds in his hands and turned around to lock the door. He picked up Chen Mo, who was still holding the grass in his hand, and went to the production team.

There were about ten people gathered outside the gate of the production team, and the big-character poster was posted on the earthen wall next to the gate.

Three in total.

Guo Hongmei, Chen Mei, Wang Shufen, each of them has a separate list of women's crimes.

In his brother's arms, Chen Mo quickly grabbed the key contents of the big-character poster.

Guo Hongmei, attempted intentional homicide, the evidence is conclusive, death penalty.

Chen Mei, attempted intentional homicide, the evidence is conclusive, the death penalty.

Wang Shufen violated women's will, persecuted women, arranged arranged marriages, and was forced to live in a cowshed and undergo forced labor for three months.

Chen Mo was very satisfied with this verdict. Chen Mei's life was an unexpected gain. In her last life, she didn't know it until her death. It turned out that Chen Mei was the instigator behind her mother's death. In this life, she was grateful to her for being so eager to reveal her fault, and finally she could pay for her life. .

Although Mrs. Chen's sentence may not seem severe, it is considered a full sentence for her crime.

Not to mention Guo Hongmei, if she didn't die soon, Chen Mo would want to kill her himself.

What makes Chen Mo very awkward is that these two marriages with exchange of marriages still exist and are still accepted by default. Except for Aunt Niu's advice to the two girls at that time, no one else thought of saving the two victims of the exchange of marriages. By.

And they all silently chose to continue, especially Chen Hui. If Chen Mo remembered correctly, Chen Hui originally wanted to study and leave the countryside. Now that the opportunity was presented to her, she actually took the initiative to stay at Lin Hezhi's house.

Maybe she is like a tamed dog, and she dare not leave no matter how beaten or abused she is by her owner?

Too lazy to think too much, good words can't persuade a damn ghost.

"Captain Niu, what is the name of the man from Daxingshutun whom the eldest daughter of the old Chen family gave in exchange for a wife? Lin Hezhi? Wasn't he also arrested together? Do you know how he was sentenced?"

"Like Wang Shufen, I also went back to the cowshed to do hard labor for three months."

Listening to the verdict of Lin Hezhi, who was gossiping about others, Chen Monu murmured, "Chen Hui, Chen Hui, you still have three months' chance. If you don't run away, you will wait to die when Lin Hezhi comes back."