You're not welcome here

Brianna's: POV

The doorbell rang and I went to open. I was close to slam the door in his face but he stopped me.

(Brianna)

(Brianna)

(Heaven)

"Do you do that to anyone you hate?" asked Kingston. "Get the hell away from here." I said coldly. "Whoa, take it easy Bri." he replied.

"You're not welcome here." I said. "I've noticed that." he replied. "YOU FUXED CHEATED ON ME WITH JANET." I yelled. "I didn't mean it." said Kingston. "Oh please, that's a pathetic excuse." I replied. "Mommy." said Heaven. I picked her up and held her close to me.

"I don't like him, he's scary." she sobbed. "Goodbye Kingston." I said and slammed the door in his face. Heaven hugged her doll. "It's okay sweetie, he's gone." I said. "I love you mommy." she replied and hugged me. "I love you too." I said.

***

"Let's go to the playground." I said. I put her in the stroller and we went to the playground. Children were playing with their parents.

"What do you want to do?" I asked and she pointed at a slide

"What do you want to do?" I asked and she pointed at a slide. I smiled and took her hand in mine. Heaven sat in my lap and laughed on the way down. I picked up her in my arms and danced with her. Tired parents looked at us and wondered how I could have so much energy. I played with my daughter and they shook their heads.

***

After an hour of playing, she fell asleep in the car. She was holding her doll against her chest. I walked back home and put her to bed. "I love you so much and I will always do." I said and kissed her forehead. Heaven smiled and I went quietly out from the room.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

I love the mother and daughter bond

I hope you liked the chapter

ChaelieGlambert