I'm so happy for you

Brianna's: POV

I woke up next morning and I saw a note on the bedside table. You'll get breakfast in bed. "You're late." I said. I got up and my stomach turned inside out. I ran to the bathroom and throw up.

"Bri?" asked Facilier worried. "Hey, don't come in here. You don't need to see this." I said. "Are you okay?" he asked and stroked my back. "I've probably eaten something bad." I replied. I washed my face with cold water and tried to breathe normally.

"You'll be okay." he said. I throw up again. "Ugh, stupid stomach flu." I complained. "I don't think it's a stomach flu." he said. "That's good to hear." I replied annoyed. Facilier laughed softly and kissed my cheek.

"You'll become mom again, you're pregnant." he said with a smile on his face. I hugged him and I had a happy smile on my face. "Am I pregnant?" I asked.

"Yes you are." said Facilier. "Omg, we'll be partens." I replied overjoyed. "I'm so happy for you." he said. "I've a feeling I'm having a girl." I replied and he smiled happily. "Can her name be Selena?" I asked. "Of course." said Facilier.

***

"We've something to tell." I said. "Please be good news." replied Adam. "I'm pregnant and I'm having a girl. Her name will be Selena." he said. "That's amazing." replied Kat. "I'm so happy for you." said Emily. "I'll be big sister." replied Heaven happily. "Yes you will sweetie."I said and hugged her.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Brianna and Facilier will be parents again

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert