It's good to be back

Emily's: POV

"Dear Diary: today will be different, it has to be, I will smile and it will be believable. A smile that will say "I am fine, thank you... Yes I feel much better." I will no longer be the sad little girl. I will start fresh, be someone new. It's the only way I can make it through."

I arrived to school in time. Sky saw me and she ran up to me. "Hey babe." I said and kissed her. "I'm so glad you're here." she replied happily and hugged me. Our best friend Isabella went up to us. She act just like Caroline, but we love her for that.

(Sky)

(Sky)

"Omg Emily." replied Bella and hugged me. "Is she okay, is everything alright with her?" she asked. "Bella, I'm right here." I said. "It's so good to have you back, I've missed you so much." she replied. "Me too." I said. "We gotta go or we'll be late for the lesson." replied Sky.

We walked to the classroom and Helena was so happy to see me. She's my favorite teacher.

"Are you okay now?" she asked. "I'm fine, thanks." I said for the last time. "I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better." she said. "I feel much better." I replied, but it sounded more like a lie. It's hard to forget everything.

***

"Dear diary: I made it through the day. I must have said 'I'm fine, thanks' at least 37 times. And I didn't mean it once. But no one noticed."

I got a text messages from dad, he told me to come home

I got a text messages from dad, he told me to come home. I closed my diary and started going home from the cemetery. A person stood in the shadows and looked at me.

***

Brianna's: POV

"Thank God you're home." I said. "Has something happen?" asked Emily worried. I looked at Adam. "Jack has escaped from prison." I said. "What?" asked Emily. "It happened yesterday." said Adam. "Em." said Michael and hugged her. "I'm okay papa." she replied. "I'm glad you're okay." he said and kissed the top of her head.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Could the person be Jack?

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert