Why are you kind to me

Billy's: POV

"A cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream." I said to the barista. She wrote my order and left. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed. I went to a table and sat down.

"Excuse me, can I sit here?" asked a man. "Sure." I said. "Thank you." he replied. I got my chocolate and I took a sip. "It's nice to see you again." said David. "It's good to see you too." I replied. I drank some more and he laughed softly.

(David)

(David)

"What?" I asked. "You've whipped cream all around your mouth." he said. I looked at myself in the camera and he was right. "Here, let me help you." said David.

He wiped away it with a napkin

He wiped away it with a napkin. "Thanks." I said. "You're welcome." he replied and smiled. I took another sip and he saw the bruises on my hand. "What happened to your hand?" asked David worried. "I fell down the stairs at home." I lied. "Poor you." he said. "It's okay." I replied. He lay his hand on my hand and I blushed.

***

David pulled away his hand and I was blushing. My heart skip a beat. I think I'm in love with him.

"You and Georgia are welcome home to me." said David. "Thank you." I replied. "No problem at all. You deserve so much love and happiness." he said. "No, I don't." I said. "Yes, you do." replied David.

"Why are you kind to me?" I asked. "Because I love you." he said. "Well, I love you too." I replied and David smiled. "Would you like to be my boyfriend?" I asked. "I'd love that very much." he said. "I guess we're boyfriends then." I replied and he laughed softly.

Billy and David are beautiful together

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert

Give you what you likeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara