The Halloween party

Emily's: POV

It was Halloween party at school. I was there with Vanessa. We were both dressed up as victorian vampire.

"Watch out for the big bad vampire tonight." I said and she laughed. Georgia and Hayley was also there. They loved Vanessa.

I went to a table and grapped a drink. I drank, but spat it out. "Emily, what's wrong?" asked Vanessa worried. "Vervain, someone has spiked my drink with vervain." I said and coughed. Vanessa was shocked. I rushed out and I found a guy. I attacked him and drank his blood. Then someone struck my with a syringe and I fell to the ground.

***

I woke up an hour later and looked confused around. "Where am I?" I asked.

"My hands were tied up in silver chains. The pain was horrible. "You're in a basement." said Alaric. "Ric." I replied shocked. "I understand you have a weakness for pure silver." he said  and burned me. I screamed out my pain. He tore off my ring and opened the window. The sun burned me and I screamed again. Tears were streaming down my face.

***

***

After being tortured for several hours I could barely move. "I want an honset answer, did your dad killed my wife" asked Alaric. "He didn't killed her, I swear." I said. He burned me again and I wanted to scream out my pain.

"I will not stop until you tell me the truth." replied Ric threatening. "Please, I beg you, I've a family." I said and tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Mercy won't help you now." he replied and went out. "Please, don't." I said.

"You're my prisoner and this is your prison, let's see how long you can go without blood." he replied and locked the door and went away. I fell down on the ground, I was in so much pain. I started singing a song and a tear was rolling down my cheek.

I feel so much for Emily

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert