Just like old times

Adam's: POV

We had taken a little vacation. We needed to get away from everything. We had rented a house in a nature reserve. It was quiet and peaceful. I made up a fire and we grilled marshmallows.

Timothee played on his guitar. Katherine lay her head on William's shoulder and he smiled. Brianna, Heaven and Dr Facilier was with us too. We talked and laughed. Addy was dressed up in a cute camp outfit.

"We really needed this." I said. "Just like old times." replied Katherine. "We used to do camping trips when we were little. We made up a bonfire and papa told us ghost stories. I slept with the light on." said Katherine. "We have to to do this more times." replied Tim. "I agree." I said and he smiled. "Yeah." she replied and yawned.

***

Our children were asleep. I went out and sat in a chair. I wrapped myself in a blanket and drank a glass of blood. Jack sat down next to me and he sipped on a glass of blood too.

"Do you remember when you proposed to me?" I asked. "I'll never forget it." replied Jack. "Me either." I said and he smiled. "I love you." he replied. "I love you more." I said. "How about a bath?" he asked. "Sounds wonderful." I said.

Jack went to a hottub. I changed to my swimming trunks and walked up to him. He smiled softly at me. I sat down in the warm water. I really needed this.

"You're beautiful." he said. "Thank you." I replied. He kissed me and I kissed him back. Then we looked at the stars. I'm so glad I found Jack. He kissed the top of my head. "I love you." I said. "Love you more." replied Michael.

So cozy

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert