I'm proud of you

Jack's: POV

Adam held my hand to calm me down. "I'm just nervous." I said. "It'll go well." he replied and I gave him a smile. "Jack Jackson." said Nadine. I walked in and lay down on a stretcher. She smeared cream on my stomach and I saw my child on the screen.

"I've good news

"I've good news." said Nadine with a smile on her face. "What is it?" asked both me and Adam. "You were right, you're having a girl." said Nadine. "I knew it." I replied happily.

"Everything looks great, she's healthy and feel good." said Nadine. "That's good." I replied. Adam was so happy for me. "You'll be a wonderful dad to your daughter." he said. "Thank you." I replied with a smile on my face.

"I'm proud of you Jack." said Nadine. "Would you like to be her godmother?" I asked. Tears filled her eyes. "It'd be an honor." said Nadine. "I know Luna will love you." I replied with a smile on my face.

***

We were in a park and Emily ride a carousel with her siblings. She laughed of joy and waved at us. Adam and I were sitting on a bench. I felt a kick and I smiled. Luna kicked me." I said. "I can't wait to meet her." replied Adam. "Me either." I said.

So sweet

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert