What a fun festival this is

Jack's: POV

We arrived to a theme park and everyone looked at us. I loved how scared they were.

"What a fun festival this is, mm-hm, but there is plenty more to come - scary Halloween fun. Dr. Hysteria's Hall of Horrors is not for the faint of heart but for those who crave the shake and shiver, the thrill and chill of a fearsome dark journey into the wretched black heart of pure evil itself." I said.

"But fun." replied Emily and chuckled. "Yes, but fun. Fun for your whole family." I said. "We open right here, tomorrow night." replied Katherine. "Everything you need to know is on the flyer." I said and she threw them up in the air. A boy caught it. I blew a whistle and Midnight came to pick us up.

***

***

We arrived back to the circus. It felt good to be back home.

"Home sweet home." I said. "It's so cool to live on a circus." replied Emily. "It is." I said. "I agree." replied Kat. "Excuse me." I said and went to a cabinet. I opened the door and walked in. "I must feed." I said. I went to a man and drank his blood. "Much better." I said.

"I'm tired of being the little perfect princess." said Emily. "You all can be bad, as long as you don't attract too much attention." replied Adam and they smirked. "We promise." said Kat. "But remember what I said." I replied.

***

Brianna's: POV

"Oh my god, we'll live on a circus." said Heaven happily. "I knew you'd love it." I said. "You'll get the biggest tent sweetie." replied Facilier and she smiled. "Thank you so much daddy." said Heaven and hugged him. "I can really live my voodoo queen life now." I replied.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

They live on a circus now

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert