You have massacred an entire village

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

October 15th 1692: Mystic Falls

"Mother, where are you?" I called. "She turned off her humanity last night." said Michael. "I don't blame her." I replied. "I tried to talk to her, but she didn't listened." he said. "Not on me either." I replied. "We have to find her." said Michael.

We looked everywhere, but couldn't find her. We came to a village and got a shock. The whole village was massacred. Houses were also on fire. I picked up a doll and tears filled my eyes. A child owned this doll. Mother came out of a house. She was covered in blood. Her hair was messy and her dress was covered in blood.

"Mother

"Mother." I said shocked. "Hello Adam." replied Olivia. "What has happened here?" asked Michael. "I was thirsty." she said. "You have massacred an entire village." I replied.

"They deserved it, humans are dangerous. They took my beloved Elliot. I saw him burned in a church." said Olivia. "I'm sorry." I replied and hugged her. Then I drugged her with vervain and she fell down to the ground.

***

Olivia's: POV

"Let me out." I said. "It's for you own good." replied Adam. Michael locked the door. "Don't do this." I said. "We have to." he replied. "I won't kill again, I promise." I said. "I don't believe you." replied Adam.

-End of the flashback-

Adam was worried for his mom

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert