Let him go

Olivia's: POV

-Flashback-

June 12th 1692: Mystic Falls

My son and my grandchildren visted us. Emily was so happy to see me and Elliot. I hugged her and she smiled.

"Hello my darling." I said. "Hello grandma." she replied. "You look just like your father." said Elliot. "Emily got Adam's beauty and my sense of humour." replied Michael. Someone knocked on the door and Elliot went to open. I heard a scream and I ran to the hallway. My husband tried in vain to get free.

"Get away from me." said Elliot coldly. "Let him go." I replied. "Don't worry miss, we will take very good care of him." said a man. "What are you taking him?" I asked.

"To a hospital, he'll get all the care she needs there." said John. "Grandpa." screamed Emily. I held her back and tears were rolling down her cheeks. A man rang a bell and I screamed outta pain. The men locked Elliot up in a carriage and drove away.

***

***

Billy's: POV

"It's time." I screamed in pain. Athena helped me up to my bedroom and after an hour I heard a baby cry. "It's a girl." she said and handed me the baby. I named her Hayley.

"She's so beautiful." I replied, but tears were rolling down my cheeks. "It's not safe for her to grow up here. Especially not when she becomes a werewolf." said Athena. "I have to find a place where she's safe." I replied.

"Be careful." said Athena and gave me a hug. "I will." I replied and hugged her back. "I'll protect you Hayley." I said and kissed her forehead. Athena waved goodbye and I ran out of the house.

I held my daughter close to me when I walked around in the dark forest. Suddenly something hard hit my head and I fell down. Someone pulled my daughter out of my arms and disappeared. Tears were streaming down my cheeks, I should've stayed in the house.

-End of the flashback-

I feel for them

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert