Our new home

Adam's: POV

I pulled up in front of our new home. I smiled softly looking at the mansion. I knew I had chosen the perfect home for us.

"It's beautiful Adam." said Jack. "I love the house dad and papa." said Emily happily. I chuckled softly. "I'll get the biggest bedroom." replied Addy. "You're so spoiled." said Emily. "Don't hate me just because I'm handsome." replied Addy. "Yes you are honey." said Katherine and smiled. "Okay, maybe a bit." replied Addy.

I got out of the car and took a moving box. Emily gently picked a sleeping Luna in her arms. I took a moving box and went to the house. I unlocked the door and walked in.

I dropped the boxes on the floor and sighed tired. This week has been a hell. I feel completely exhausted. I didn't think it would be so difficult to move. Emily came in after a few minutes. Luna was sleeping peacefully in her stroller. She looked around in the house.

"It's even more beautiful inside." said Kat. "I agree." replied Tim and Jack. "Time to start a new life." I said.

***

"Do you want to cuddle?" I asked. Yes." said Jack. We went to the living room. I lay my arm around him and he smiled softly. He put on a movie.

"Do you want some popcorn?" I asked. "Don't go." he said. "Why not?" I asked. "I love being in your arms, you give the best hugs." said Jack. "Aww, you're too cute." I replied with a smile on my face. "I love you." he said. "Love you more." I replied and kissed him. "I want some popcorn actually." he said. "I'll fix it." I replied. I kissed his nose and went to the kitchen.

They're a wonderful family

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert