I'm so glad you're here

Olivia's: POV

I was walking through the quiet dark forest. A man passed me and he looked scared at me.

"It's not safe to be alone in the dark." I said. "You're the killer." he replied. "Yes I am." I said with a smirk on my face. "Please, don't kill me." replied Kevin. "I need your blood." I said and he looked scared at me. I rushed up to him and began drinking his blood. He fell lifeless to the ground and I licked my bloody lips. I took his body to the forest and threw him into the lake.

 I took his body to the forest and threw him into the lake

***

I was dancing at a night club and sang I'm a slave for you. I snapped my fingers and the doors were locked. The people looked in horror at us. A smirk apperaed on my face.

"Let's the party started." I said. I grapped a boy and drank his blood. I smeared his blood on my body. The nightclub were turning into a blood bath. The floor was covered with dead and headless bodies. It was just like a horror movie. I love being bad and evil.

"Liv." said a man. I turned around and saw Elliot. "Elliot." I replied. I ran up to my husband and hugged him. "How are you here? I saw you being thrown into a church to be burned." I said. "I escaped in the last minute, but I couldn't return. I'm so sorry honey." he replied. "I'm so glad you're here." I said and kissed him.

"Adam and Billy?" asked Elliot. "They're here in London." I said. "Billy is here?" he asked. I nodded my head. "I haven't seen him since he was a baby." said Elliot. "He has a daughter named Georgia." I replied.

Olivia is reunited with Elliot

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert