I'm here

Brianna's: POV

I had followed after Ric. I waited until he had drove away. I went down to the basement and met a horrible sight.

Emily was lying unconscious on the ground and her makeup were running down the cheeks. Her body was covered with burns and I saw her crushed ring. I gave her blood and she opened her eyes.

"Bri." said Emily weakly. "I'm here." I replied and stroked her cheek. She hugged me tightly and she cried. I stroked her back and whispered comforting words. "Ric tortured me." sobbed Emily. "I'm so sorry." I said. "I just want to sleep." she replied. "You'll sleep my love." I said. I picked her up and walked back home.

***

"How's she?" asked Adam worried. "She's okay, but she needs to sleep." I said. I laid Emily carefully on the couch. Tears filled Adam's eyes when he saw how badly she was injured.

"It's a wonder she survived, silver can be very dangerous to young vampires." I said. "Sing something." replied Emily in her sleep. I sang You are not alone by Michael Jackson. I knew it was her favorite song by him. She had a happy smile on her face.

Something whispers in my ear and says that you are not alone. I am here with you, though you're far away. I am here to stay, but you are not alone. I am here with you, though we're far apart.

You're always in my heart, but you are not alone. Lone, 'lone. Why, 'lone. Just the other night, I thought I heard you cry. Asking me to come and hold you in my arms. I can hear your prayers your burdens I will bear. But first I need your hand, then forever can begin.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

I'm glad Emily will be okay

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert