It's getting too dangerous to live here

Adam's: POV

Me and Emily were in a grocery store to buy food. I checked the shopping list on my phone. "Do you want to eat pancakes or waffles for dessert?" I asked. "Waffles." said Emily. "Good choice." I replied with a smile on my face.

"A young couple were found dead last night in the forest. The boy and his girlfriend would look at the full moon, when they were attacked.

Their throats were cut open and and they were drained of blood. The police have promised a reward to the hunter who can kill the animal." said the newscaster.

My feet froze. "Dad." said Emily. "I'm fine honey." I replied. I sent away a quick text messages to Billy. Emily was worried. "It's time to go home." I said and went to the checkout. I could feel the people's glances in my back. This wouldn't end good.

***

"I'm so sorry Adam." said Billy. "I'm not mad at you." I replied. "It's getting too dangerous to live here. I plan to move to Alaska with my kids. I have to talk to David as well." he said stressed. "Deep breath Billy, everything will be fine." I replied. "Are you sure?" he asked. "Yes." I said. "I believe you." replied Billy. "Just be careful, okay." I said. "I promise." he replied.

Billy and Georgia used to live in Alaska, before they moved to London.

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert