Don't mess with me

Georgia's: POV

"A man was found dead on a highway last night. A young couple was found murdered at a campsite. I just want to inform you that the curfew still applies until we catch the killer." said Liz. "Thank you so much Miss. Forbes." replied Charlotte. She nodded her head and went out from the classroom. Then the bell rang and it was time for break.

"Where are you going?" asked Emily. I picked up my makeup bag and she smiled. "I'll be right back." I said and went into the restroom. I fixed my hair.

"Look who we have here." said Oliver with a smirk on his face. "What do you want?" I asked coldly. "It's my school too, maybe it's you who shouldn't be here." replied Oliver and smeared blood in my face. I hissed and showed my claws. My eyes shone yellow too. "Don't mess with me. This kitty's got claws and I'm not afraid to use them." I said.

"Your secret is not safe anymore

"Your secret is not safe anymore." he said before he went out. I finished my makeup and took a deep breath. I opened the door and walked out to the others.

Emily looked worried at me and I gave her a fake smile. "Are you okay?" she asked. "I'm fine." I said. "Did he do something?" she asked. "No." I said. "I'm always here for you." she replied. "I know." I said. She hugged me and I smiled.

***

Billy's: POV

I drove to school to pick up Georgia. A girl was with her. Tears filled my eyes when I saw who it was.

"Hayley." I said. "Dad." she replied. "Hayley." I said and hugged her. "I've missed you so much." she replied. "I've missed you too sweetie." I said.

Billy is reunited with Hayley

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert