Nice to do business with you

Janet's: POV

The door opened and my best friend Karen came in. She smiled when she saw me. "Hello Janet." said Karen. "Hey." I replied with a smile on my face. "I'd like to have a latte and a cinnamon bun." she said. A girl gave me my orders and I paid.

"How's life?" asked Karen

"How's life?" asked Karen. "It's good. I love being single, I don't need men in my life." I said. "Maybe we can do a weekend trip to London with our girl gang." she replied.

"It sounds wonderful, what would I do without you?" I asked. "That's what best friends are for." she said. "True." I replied. "You can always call me if there's anything." said Karen. "I know that." I replied. She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back and smiled.

***

Jack's: POV

"A glass of wine please." I said. "Here you go." replied the bartender. I drank and listened to what people said. "You're Jack, Adam's ex-husband." replied the woman. "I am." I said.

"Weren't you in prison?" she asked. "I escaped." I said and smiled. "Badass." replied Janet. "I need help with something." I said. "Like what?" she asked and I told her my plan. I bribed her with a lot of money. "I'll do it." said Janet. "Don't fail." I warned. "I never fail." she replied. "Nice to do business with you." I said with a smirk on my face.

It's not good when Jack and Janet work together

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert