She's a very friendly elephant

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

October 31th 1996: Neverland

"Happy Halloween and happy birthday Emily." I said. "Thanks dad." she replied. "Happy Birthday." said Katherine and Timothee. They hugged me. I gave her a chocolate cake that was mixed with blood.

 I gave her a chocolate cake that was mixed with blood

"I love your costume." said Tim. "Thanks." she replied with a smile on her face. Emily was dressed up as a darker version of Alice. She got books from Lorraine Warren. She got the first Hocus Pocus movie, two haunted dolls. Emily was over the moon. We went trick or treating. Her buckets were filled with candy. She was so happy. I got a call from Elizabeth Taylor. She wanted to see us.

(Elizabeth Taylor)

(Elizabeth Taylor)

"Okay, we're there soon." he said and hung up. "Who was it?" asked Emily. "It was Elizabeth." he said. "Yay." she replied happily. "Awesome." said Katherine. "Let's found out what she wanted." I said. "Yeah." replied Emily.

***

When we arrived the whole house was decorated with pumpkins, skeletons, ghosts, lanterns and other things too. Elizabeth met us in the doorway. She was wearing gypsy clothes.

"Happy Halloween guys." said Elizabeth. "Have you done all this by yourself?" asked Emily amazed. "I've been working since the morning." she said. "Wow." she replied. "It's amazing." replied Katherine. "Thank you, I know how much you love this holiday." said Elizabeth and Emily smiled.

"I've a surprise for you all." she said. She showed us an elephant. "Wow." replied Timothee. "Her name is Gypsy. She's a very friendly elephant." said Elizabeth. "She's beautiful." replied Emily.

-End of the flashback-

Elizabeth was a good friend to Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert