I'm so proud of you

Brianna's: POV

I was in a makeup store to buy new makeup. A teenage girl went up to me. "Hey sweetie." I said. "Hey." she replied shyly. "Do you want me to sign your album?" I asked and she nodded. I signed her album and took a picture with her. "Thank you so much Brianna." said Emma and smiled. "You're welcome." I replied.

Isaac came on the radio and said. "Good morning everyone. Wake up because your crazy DJ is on the air. Now please put your hands together as I play Brianna's new hit single Together again. He began to sing loudly. I shook my head and smiled. I went to pay my makeup.

"Congrats to your new single." said the girl. "Thank you." I replied. "I love Together again. so much." she said. "I'm glad to hear that." I replied with a smile on my face. "Have a nice day." she said.

***

Me and Heaven took the train to Andre's house. I went up to the door and rang the doorbell. Andre opened and smiled. I've missed him.

"Hey Brianna

"Hey Brianna." he said and gave me a hug. "Hello Andre." I replied. "Welcome in." he said. "Thank you." I replied and went into the house.

"Brianna." said Vanessa and Selena happily. "Hello my darlings." I replied and hugged them. "Your hair is so beautiful." said Nessie and Selena. "Aww, thanks." I replied.

"I'm so proud of you." said Andre. "I can't believe my single is finally out." I replied happily. "I'm so happy for you." he said. "It's a dream come true." I replied. "I know your dad would proud of you as well." said Andre. "I know he would." I replied.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

I'm proud of Brianna

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert