They live in the castle up on the hill

Adam's: POV

Emily wasn't happy when she came home from school. "Is everything alright?" I asked worried. "Our school will have parents evening today and everyone must come." she said. Scooby licked her hand to calm her down.

"We're with you and everything will be fine." replied Jack. "Thank you." said Emily. "We'll always be here for you." I replied and she smiled. A few hours later we were on the way to our daughter's school.

We met her art teacher first. "Emily has always loved painting since she was little. She used to paint pink rabbits." I said. "Since when did she go from painting pink rabbits to drawing this?" asked Robert. He held up a painting depicting a vampire. "I have to ask, is Emily happy at home?" he asked. She gave us a innocent smile.

***

We met a man when we were on the way out.

"I'm Alaric Saltzman and I'm Emily's history teacher." he said. "I'm Adam and this is my husband Jack." I replied. "Emily can a lot about history." said Ric. "My late husband thought it was important to teach our children about history and different cultures. Emily got it from him." I replied. "Exactly." she said.

"They live in the castle up on the hill." replied Oliver. "Really." said Alaric. "They've moved from Transylvania." he replied. I just wanted to kill Oliver. Jack looked into Ric's eyes and compelled him to forget.

 Jack looked into Ric's eyes and compelled him to forget

***

Brianna's: POV

"Mom, dad is here." said Heaven happily. I couldn't believe it. Facilier walked into the house. "Hello darling." he replied. "Facilier." I said and hugged him. "I've missed you and Heaven so much." he replied and kissed me. I smiled softly. "We've missed you too." I said.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Brianna is reunited with her husband

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert