It's your special day today

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

August 29th 1987: Neverland Ranch

"Time to wake up Michael." I said. "Five more minutes." he groaned. "It's your birthday today." I said. "I'm awake." he replied. "You're so funny." I said and kissed him. "Happy Birthday dad." replied our kids. "Thank you so much." I said and hugged them. "Let's go down and open presents." I replied excited. I took his hand and lead him to the kitchen. A wonderful breakfast was on the table and a delicious cake.

"Oh Adam, you shouldn't have." said Michael and let out a soft sigh. "It's your special day today and I want to celebrate it." I replied. "You're an amazing husband." he said. He got books, clothes and other stuff too. He was so happy.

***

Skyler's: POV

I was having a birthday party. Loud music came out of the speakers and red pulsating lights made the guests sleepy. A girl passed out on the couch. I drank alcohol and got really drunk. I threw up on Emily's DW doll. Nadine walked into the living room. She crossed her arms and looked at me.

"Oh hi Nadine." I said and giggled. "Skyler." she replied tired. "I think you're at the wrong party." I replied. "You need to stop." she said. "Why?" I asked. "You're drunk." said Nadine. I happened to stumble and fell to the floor. I couldn't stop laughing. My friends were laughing too. Nadine helped me up and lead to the bedroom. I fell asleep.

-End of the flashback-

I love Skyler

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert