You won't get away with this

Billy's: POV

I was on my way home when my truck broke down. I got out of the car to see what had happened. I felt something hard against my head. I lost the balance and everything went black.

***

I opened my eyes and saw I was in a cave. My hands was tied up in silver chains and it hurts so much. I tried to ignore the pain, but it was useless.

"Well, well, look who we have here." said Alaric. I knew he'd ask if I killed his wife. I couldn't let him hurt Adam. "It was me, I killed your wife." I replied. "You won't get away with this." said Ric angrily. He cut me with a silver knife and I screamed outta pain.

Blood was running from my hands and I started getting weaker. I could barely keep my eyes open. He was torturing me for hours. I lost consciousness. He left me to die, I wanted to die.

***

David's: POV

I had an uneasy feeling in my body when I came home. I found Hayley lifeless on the ground. I picked her gently up in my arms and she opened her blue eyes. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. A bloody silver knife was lying next to her. Georgia hugged Hayley and she stroked her hair.

"David." she said weakly. "Shhh, I'm here honey." I whispered. "It hurts." she said. "You'll be okay." I replied. She fell asleep and I laid her down on her bed. I put a blanket on her and sang a lullaby. Georgia gave Hayley her doll. I tried to call Billy, but came to the voicemail. I started to get really worried. I called Adam.

"I can't find Billy and someone has hurt Hayley. I found her lifeless in the living room and she was covered in blood. A bloody silver knife was lying next to her." I said. "Deep breath David, me and Brianna are on our way." replied Adam. "Thank you." I said.

David is wonderful

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert